Lithium's POV

"You." I whispered.

I wasn't completely surprised to see Darry, it was a grocery store after all, but I didn't expect Sierra needed extra pennies for one of the people I never wanted to see again.

"Hey Lithium." He greeted.

"Hello Darry." I said quietly, hoping he wouldn't see the way I was slightly limping.

I knew Sierra could see it.

I handed a roll of pennies to my sister and started walking back to the storage room.

Darry stopped me. "I was wondering if you'd like to come to lunch with Pony and I."

I was hesitant in answering. I didn't want to say no, but there's no way I was going to say yes.

"Please Lithium." Sierra pleaded. "I kind of like this guy! We should keep him."

"Fine." I sighed. "Dingo 11:30."

Then I quickly walked back to the storage room before I got in trouble with my boss. He was already changing enough things just for me. I should at least do the work given to me.

I spent the rest of the morning organizing items and stocking shelves.
Boring but easy work. Especially since my back and legs still hurt.

Sierra and I arrived at the Dingo at 11:20, Darry, Pony, and Two-bit were sitting in a booth already. We walked over to them. They smiled and moved over do we could sit down.

I really hope dad wasn't watching.

Word count: 240