Lithium's POV

I've never been more excited and worried at the same time. I mean I get to see my mother again, but I haven't seen her in 12 and a half years.

"You ok, Lithi?" Ponyboy asks from the back seat.

I took a deep breath in. "Yeah I'm ok. Just stressing."

After a few minutes of following Steve, I couldn't take the silence anymore, so I turned on the radio. My favorite song, Little Toy Guns, was on. I mouthed along with the lyrics.

"This actually isn't a bad song." Soda commented.

"I think this song is depressing." Two-bit said, changing the station.

"There are consequences for touching the radio, Two." Sierra warned, while I changed the station back.

"Oh really?" Two tested, changing the station again.

"Sierra grab the duck tape." I commanded.

"What's it for." Ponyboy and Soda asked simultaneously.

"You'll see." Sierra answers grabbing the duck tape from under the seat.

She starts wrapping the tape around Two-bit so his arms are flat against his sides. "What are you doing?" He basically screams.

"To be honest, Two, the did warn you." Soda and Pony agree.

Soon enough we got to the place Steve and mom lived. I felt even more nervous than I was before. I parked and slowly got out. The sight of Two-bit trying to peel himself off the seat made me feel a little better.

I walked over to Steve and the other boys.

"Where's Two?" Johnny asks.

"Peeling himself off the seat." Sierra replied about as calmly as you can in this particular situation.

"Seriously?" Dally asked, amused.

"We warned him not to touch the radio, but he didn't listen, so Sierra kinda duck taped him to the seat." I laughed. I really hated Dally's smirk.

"They did, it was hilarious!" Pony and Soda chimed in.

"Not funny." Two grumbled as he stomped over to us, he still had some tape sticking to his Mickey Mouse T-shirt.

Everyone laughed.

"You two really take your music seriously." Darry said admiringly.

"Lithi more than I." Sierra told him.

"She always has." Steve smiled. "Should we go in then?"

Well here goes nothing.

Word count: 361

The little toy guns song is at the top! I think this song really goes with this story. And what's better, it's my favorite song!

2019 edit: It's still one of my favorite songs!
~Lily