|| 32 || [Revised]

Chapter 32: L. E. K.

Steven's Point Of View

It was a nice evening here in game, and players are being gathered in this area, or at least the ones who signed up for the L. E. K guild that are to meet the Guild Master here tonight. Bawat isa sa amin ay may kaniya-kaniyang mga gawain while waiting for the Guild Master to arrive.

Our group is currently stationed somewhere not far from the exit of this arena like infrastructure here in this city, with Sabrina and Ashley sitting a bit farther from the group, discussing something and giggling as they did so. Mukhang mayroon nanamang pinaplanong hindi maganda ang dalawang ito, and whatever that is, I need to stop them.

At my left is Eliza who wears a sweet smile on her face, nibbling with a piece of bread we bought from the stalls on our way here earlier. I smiled back at her before turning to look at my right to find my other friends who were busy with their own stuff.

With a sigh, I roamed my sight around the arena we're all in, searching for the familiar figure of that masked mystic knight from before. Kaagad ko naman itong nakita from across this building, ngunit napasibangot na lamang ako ng makitang napapalibutan siya ng kaniyang mga kasama sa guild as she was leaning against the wall behind her, a cute and silly smirk could be seen plastered on her face.

Wala na, hanggang tingin lang naman ako sa kaniya eh. I can't bring myself to come close to her and befriend her as well, especially when I don't even understand my own feelings.

Muli akong nagpakawala ng isang buntong hininga at umiwas na lamang ng tingin lalo na ng napansin ko ng pumasok ng building ang kanilang guild master, holding his enormous shield.

Ang presensya lamang nito ngayon ay naging sapat na upang matigil ang lahat sa kanilang mga kani-kaniyang gawain at maging alerto sa susunod na mga mangyayari. Sir Lorcan of the League of Elite Knights is sure a figure to look up to.

Naglakad ito patungo sa gitna ng arena na tanging mga ingay na lamang ng kaniyang suot suot na armor ang aming narinig na umilingawngaw sa aming paligid, dahil ang lahat ay sadyang natahimik ng sandaling pumasok siya dito.

Tumigil siya at tumindig ng matikas sa gitna ng arena, pagkatapos ay inilibot ang kaniyang paningin sa kabuuan ng imprastrakturang kinalalagyan naming lahat ngayon na tila ba iniisa isa kaming titigan. Hindi naman ako umiwas ng tingin ng magawi siya sa dereksyon ng aming grupo. I want him o see that his presence here would never make me crumble.

And then with a quick gesture of his hand, he finally spoke. "Greetings everyone. My name is Lorcan, the leader of the League of Elite Knights Guild, one of the main organizations who has survived the recent wave back at the floor one." The man lifted his hand in the air as if he was welcoming everyone else in the area, and smiled. "All of you are invited to join my guild, to join our cause, and put an end to all of this, and finally escape this wrenched place."

Walang nagawang makapagsalita man lamang ng kahit ano that moment in time. Ang lahat ay sadyang natahimik sa mga tinuran ng taong iyon, dahilan upang maging ako ay makaramdam ng paghanga sa kaniya. Maybe, he's a really good leader.

"Maybe you lost a friend, a family member, or a lover in the last wave. Yes, we did lost a lot of allies too, strong allies that were really close to our hearts as well." He added, his face contorting into something more emotional as he gestured his hand at the direction of his guild members, especially the man in the helmet, Granford, the purple haired man, and the masked mystic knight from before. "And these people are what's left of our power. People who had lost a lot during the fight as well, but decided to push forward and fight once more. It is not only for their own sake, but to everyone else's as well!"