|| 30 || [Revised]

Chapter 30: Garrett Axel Garcia

Third Person's Point Of View

He was sitting on his swivel chair watching the media from down the streets as they surrounded the building not too far from his location, trying to get a good new scoop and something to catch the attention of everyone to buy their newspapers and watch their shows.

It was Axel, with his hair disheveled as if he just woke up and was too tired to fix it. There was a cocky grin gracing his lips as he was enjoying a glass of champagne on his side. Next to him is a lady, five feet six in height who was standing and watching the ruckus from down there, silently waiting for her master to speak up his new command.

In his mind, thoughts about the situation in game keeps him occupied and the possibility of Terrenz trying to take back what's his is making this even more fascinating for him. Just the thought of the poor Zapanta working his brain out just to come up with a solution for the biggest issue his company was facing now is making his grin even wider.

"This is just...too good." he whispered, taking a sip from his glass of champagne and gesturing to his assistant to fetch him some more. Mabilis namang inabot ng huli ang bote ng champagne not too far from her master and poured some of its contents in his glass, earning her a sweet smile from him. "Thank you."

Kaagad naman siyang tumango dito bilang tugon and waited for his next command.

Hindi naman nagtagal at bumukas ang pintuan ng kwartong iyon at pumasok mula rito ang isang babaeng kasing edad lamang nina Steven.

"Kuya!" she beamed a sweet smile at her brother, na kaagad namang ipinaikot ang upuan upang humarap sa kaniya. It was Axel's only sister, ang bunso sa kanilang tatlong magkakapatid, her name is Eunice Geranda Garcia, who just got back from shopping na galing naman sa kuya ang pinamili ng lahat ng kaniyang bagong mga gamit.

"Hey there, sweetie. How's shopping?" tanong niyang kaagad dito ng makalapit na ang kapatid to put a short peck on his cheek.

"It was great, Kuya! I really love these new bags I got." bulalas nito na may napakalapad na ngiti sa labi.

This is what Axel has dreamed of for his younger siblings' sake; to be able to give what they wished for. To provide them with all those things that would make them happy.

Dahil doon ay bigla niyang naalala ang nakababatang kapatid, si Shin. He was really skeptical about coming with him unlike his sister Geranda na hindi nagdalawang isip na sumama sa kaniya.

Among the three of them, talagang si Shin lamang ang nag iisang ayaw sa kaniya. It is not like he hates him, he just seem to not like Axel's presence, especially his projects. Palibhasa'y hindi nabibigyan ng atensyon ng mga magulang nila unlike him. Nakaramdam siya ng tuwa mula sa isiping iyon.

"Really? I'm glad you liked them." pagwiwika naman niya na masayang nakangiti na ngayon sa kapatid. "Now, why don't you join me for dinner?"

"Dinner?" she repeated, with Axel nodding his head at her in response. "Of course kuya, anything for you"

Inilapat niya ang palad sa ulo nito at bumulong, "That's my girl"