|| 29 || [Revised]

Chapter 29: Guild

Steven's Point of Of View

As we finally reached the end of the forest we stumbled upon a small village where our group decided to stay for the meantime habang hindi pa namin alam ang dapat na gawin in this floor. All our researches and hardwork is gone, we need to start from the very beginning again. Any kaibahan lang ngayon ay mas mataas na ang levels namin. In fact, I am level 75 now.

Nandito kami ngayon ng mga kasama ko sa INN while the rest of the players that were able to survive the wave before decided to leave the area and begin scouting and farming for levels and loots to get ready for the next wave na hindi na namin alam kung kailan magsisimula. These hunters really want to be ahead of everyone else.

Kabilang sa mga naturang hunters ay ang karamihan sa mga guilds, including the Dazzling Prestige, and the Robust Punks Guilds left the area now while the League of Elite Knights stayed here but God knows where they are.

Tristan sat down on the chair beside my best friend after coming back from the counter where he ordered food for us. Mga gutom na kasi kaming lahat, and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't come up with anything rational when we're hungry.

The food in front of us was something similar to a feast now. Ito lang ang kaya namin and we're trying to save money for our preparation for the next wave.

On my side is a large piece of streak drizzled in honey. On my side is a small cup of vegetables and a cup of soup, samantalang nasa kabilang gilid ko naman ang isa ring cup of mais; one of my favorite treats. Others has the same, except for the corn, being replaced by a cup of honey instead for Ashley, mushroom soup for Sabrina and Tristan, none for Sebastian, and of course, bean stew for Eliza.

Hindi rin naman nagtagal pa at kaagad din naming naubos and mga pagkaing nakakain before us. We're all full, in fact, halos hindi na namin makain ang binili pang salad ni Tristan.

With a big sigh of relief, nagpasimula akong magsalita. "Hey guys? Now that we're all back to normal somehow, what do we for the next wave?"

It caught their attention, causing them to avert their gazes to me, with this stoic expression upon their faces.

"We should start exploring the area and scout for places where we could get started" suhestyon ni Sabrina na tinanguan naman naming lahat.

"Wait, how about we... " bulong ng katabi ko, my sister who has her head down to perhaps hide from our gazes. "We join a guild?"

"A guild?" pagklaklaro ni Tristan dito at mabilis naman itong nag angat ng tingin at sumagot.

"Yeah, I mean...it would help us greatly in terms of finances. Kung tayo tayo lang ang kikilos in this new floor, lalo tayong mahihirapan dito, especially hindi natin alam kung kailan ang next wave. We might not have enough time to earn enough knowledge of this land." mahaba nitong paliwanag na tinanguan naman namin out of understanding. May punto nga naman siya, members of guilds gets enough funding for things involving weapons, armour and most of all, siksik ang members ng training. It would be a lot better and useful if you to you if you are a hunter.

"You do have a point there," sagot ko dito at ngumiti sa kaniya na kaagad namang sinuklian ng isa ring ngiti.

"If that's the case, we should join one of the three strongest guilds." wika naman ni Sebastian na pare-pareho naming sinangayunan. Surely, the strongest guilds would have enough control of these matters.