|| 3 || [Revised]

CHAPTER THREE : IN GAME

CHRISTA'S POINT OF VIEW

As soon as my eyes opened, isa lang ang pumasok agad agad saakin. Beautiful. The graphics are so cool that I don't know if this is really a game or not.

I was spawned at the middle of something which I assumed to be a city basing on the stalls which I found at the corners where lots of players could also be seen with the same armors on, except for colors that varied from red, blue, brown, orange, green, violet, pink, and there's many more.

A smile formed on my lips after seeing all of these. Everything is so perfectly crafted as if the game was actually made to be more and more realistic. Even more realistic than that of the game called Detroit Become Human, or Resident Evil 7, Outlast or even the most realistic texture pack for Minecraft. The word perfect seems to be crafted very well to describe this game now.

I took a step forward, my eyes were roaming around the area, assessing every single detail of it.

There was a giant waterfall at the middle of the town with benches laying neatly at the sides where a few players could be seen chilling out and chit chatting with their inventories opened.

Oh. I got curious as well so I swiped my left finger down at the space in front of me where a white line animation followed before a set of five circle menu appeared.

I checked everything from the very top one down to the last one where I found the log out button and other game related settings.

I collected my spirits as I smiled all to myself as I stared at the gateway by the end of this park which I assumed to be the exit of this city.

I picked up my strength as I started running towards it with a smile on my face as if it was an extreme adventure for me which it is really. The start of an adventure.

A few more moments passed by and I finally reached my destination where the strong gusts of wind kissed my face and greeted me, causing the smile on my face to widen, along with the strands of my hair to be blown away by the wind in an almost badass way.

I noticed a guy with a long grey hair fighting against a boar nearby all alone. I shrugged my shoulders as I approached one boar at the other side of the grasslands where he was, pulling out my sword in the process.

----

Steven's Point Of View

Whoo finally! I am level three now and was continuing to fight against these boars that is constantly spawning every five seconds after their deaths.

After mesmerizing the beauty of the game for the second time, I decided to start fighting and using my sword against these starting mobs to get a headstart with the game which I don't think is weird right?

I plopped down on the grass near my earlier position as I sat down with my butt, an exhausted sigh escaped my lips afterwards but instantly disappeared at the mere sight of the orange lighted sky above. It was plain beautiful.

Sumasabay sa hangin na mahinahong bumubuga sa likuran ko ang may kataasang damo na dikit na dikit sa field ngunit hindi naman iyon naging dahilan upang pumangit ang kabuuan ng lugar. In fact, the place looked even more beautiful this way.