|| 15 || [Revised]

By the way, every chapter with || (number) || as their titles we're the ones I revised these past few weeks. More chapters would be revised soon, and we would focus more on the game content of the story as well, although I would like to keep some of the plot points from the previous version of the story.

Again, if you want a new character request or a dedication, do not hesitate to let me know by commenting down below. Thanks and enjoy reading.

- Vultures

----

Chapter 15: Distraction

Hapon na ng makauwi kami ng kapatid ko from the University today. Nagkaroon pa kasi ang team namin ng practice after class at obligado ang lahat na umatend, even though I wasn't feeling that well today.

Sighing, I removed my clothes and walked into the shower to relax and get cleaned up before everything else. Hindi rin naman nagtagal at lumabas na rin ako dressed in fresh new clothes.

Naglakad ako papunta sa kama ko at nahiga. I closed my eyes and was ready to sleep when I heard my phone beeping. Sa pag-aakalang si Christa iyon ay kaagad ko itong kinuha mula sa aking bedside table at binuksan, only to find someone else's name instead of hers.

Agad na napasibangot ako rito ngunit maging ang sibangot ko ay nawala ng aking mapagtanto kung sino ang nag send saakin ng mensahe. It was Eliza, my ex girlfriend and childhood friend.

I still remember the day we got separated because she had to move to Canada and we we're still too young for me to be able to go with her to keep our relationship.

I still remember how she told me that she was breaking up with me that Sunday evening, our supposed 8th monthsary as well.

At first, it was painful of course. I was too young back then, too young to understand that things would be alright and that the world does not revolve around her and I would eventually get over her.

Eliza Castro

Eliza waves at you!

Hey Steven! It has been a while, eh? How are you doing? I haven't checked up on you for a while now and honestly? I missed talking to you. Do you still remember me?

Received 5:30 pm

I sighed. Yeah, it has been a while indeed. Six years without any communication? Oo aaminin ko, I missed her. So much. Even so, handa na ba akong muling makipagcommunicate sa kaniya?

Pabagsak kong inilapag ang phone ko sa kama at muling ipinikit ang mga mata to sleep. Mamaya ko na iisipin ang bagay na iyon, for now, I just need sleep.

Few hours later, I got another message from her, and I felt obligated to talk to her so I sent her a reply as soon as I could.

Eliza Castro

Eliza waves at you!

Hey Steven! It has been a while, eh? How are you doing? I haven't checked up on you for a while now and honestly? I missed talking to you. Do you still remember me?

Received 5:30 pm

Hey! Don't tell me I messaged the wrong person! Hehe~