Part 41

Storming straight to my chamber holding tightly to Qian Qians arm, I threw up a barrier before literally pushing her roughly into the middle of the room.  Completely ignoring the shock on her face, my temper snapped as I faced her.  

"Do you want to tell me what the hell you were doing with Ye Hua?" I asked her, barely able to breath through the rage as I slowly made my way towards her. 

 Yet all she did was stand there shaking looking back at me in fear.

"What.  You have nothing to say?" I asked inching closer.

Suddenly something in her snapped as she glared back at me.  "Mo Yuan! Why are you so angry?" she screamed.

If I had any ounce of willingness left to listen, I completely lost it at that moment. In two giant strides, I took hold of both her arms and pushed her hard up against the stone wall causing her to cry, but blinded by my own jealousy I ignored it.  "Two weeks Qian Qian.  Two weeks you spent alone with my brother and you're asking why I'm angry?" I asked in disbelief.  "Do you want to explain what I saw this afternoon huh?" I yelled, my temper now roaring out of control as her crying turned to deep rasping sobs.

"Mo Yuan.  Nothing happened.  Why would you think something did?" she asked completely uncomprehending as she struggled to free herself from my tightening grip.

Laughing incredulously, I glared at her, my face contorted with rage at the tears she had a nerve to shed.  That she couldn't see the reason for my anger only fueled it even more, and as my mind lost control of itself in a moment of insanity, I conjured a small dagger.  

Holding it up for her widening eyes to see, I placed it in her hand.  "Kill me Qian Qian.  Plunge it in deep." I sneered at her as I watched the shock on her face turn to terror.

Dropping the knife I drew it back up into my hand and forced her to take hold of it again.  Placing my own hand above hers, I guided the dagger towards my heart as her hand trembled beneath mine.  "What's the matter?  Would you prefer to watch me die slowly?  Do you think I would not notice your love growing for my brother Qian Qian?  Kill me now, and you will be free to take him!" I screamed as her sobbing to grow louder.

"Mo Yuan stop it! She screamed back.  "What's the matter with you? Why would you think I love I love your brother?" she stammered.

"I saw you hug him Qian Qian.  I saw the look on your face when he kissed you!"  I roared into her face.  Then looking down at the dagger, the fight in me slowly ebbing as my mind gave way to the Chaos, I inched my body into the dagger that was still pointed towards my chest.  "You're already halfway there Qian Qian, just finish it."  I whispered, as the dagger pierced my robe.

 But instead she screamed.  It was long, shrill and full of anger.  "NO!" and the next minute I felt myself being thrown onto my back as a burst of energy hit me.

Rushing forward, she fell to her knees at my side, her tears streaming down her face as the anger within her too rose.  Rising to sit I faced her in astonishment, my own anger now dying away.

Throwing the dagger into my lap, her hands raised to her gown.  And in one short sharp movement she ripped the bodice wide open until her breasts were exposed.  Then placing my hand directly over the scar of her left breast which she held in place, her other hand roughly grabbed my chin and forced my head up to look at her.

"Do you think I gave 70,000 years of my life just to see it all end for your brother after a mere two weeks?" she asked, her voice trembling and raw as the emotion began to take hold.  "Two weeks I gave solely for his side consort?" she continued.  "Mo Yuan!  What you saw was merely sisterly affection, but that you would even think that I would give myself away so easily kills me.  That you think so little of our love that you think I would throw it all away for a mere 2 weeks?."