kendall

"You've got an eyelash on your face, let me get it"  Cameron told me. I tried to wipe it off but I couldn't. He leaned closer and put one hand on my cheek to steady my head. He used his other hand and wiped the eyelash off of my cheek. For a moment it seemed like he was going to kiss me.

"Thank you" I smiled at him. Out of the corner of my eye I swear I saw Zach. I looked around for a moment before deciding I was just seeing things.

We had just left the pandora jewelry store a few minutes ago and now we were just walking around. Corbyn and I have special rings that we each wear everyday. We got them when we were younger. Our parents gave them to us and told us that as long as we wore them, we'd always be there for each other. They needed to be cleaned every few months so the silver would stay shiny so I dropped them off at the mall a few days ago and they were just now ready to be picked up again. I'd give Corbyn his ring as soon as I got home but I was going to put mine on already. Cameron and I sat down to look through the stuff we had bought and I pulled the ring box out of the bag.

"Can I see?"  Cameron asked me. I handed him the box and nodded. He opened it and looked at the ring. It was a thick silver band with an engraving of our names on the inside. He took it out of the box and asked me to give him my hand. I laughed and held my hand up. He slid the ring onto my finger and laughed. I tried calling Daniel to tell him I was ready to go but he wasn't answering his phone. I called Zach and he picked up after the second call.

"Hey"

"Where are you?"

"Food court"

"Of course, is Daniel with you?"

"No he ran off"

"Ran off??"

"When he saw you and Cameron"

"What do you mean I've been with Cameron all morning"

"Kendall, he watched you almost kiss."  Zach said and my heart sunk immediately.

"No, no. That's not what it was. I had an eyelash on my face and he was getting it off for me"

"It's okay, we know"

"We? Jonah and I. After Daniel ran off we watched for a second to make sure you didn't kiss"

"Tell him we didn't"

"He's not answering anybody, he left the mall already" Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. Danny where are you?