corbyn

While Kendall was at Cameron's we made a list of things we'd need for Kendall's party. First things first we needed presents. You couldn't have a birthday party without presents. The guys and I went to the mall to pick up some presents for her while the girls went and bought decorations. Whenever we got back from the mall, they'd go to the mall and we'd set up all the decorations while they shopped.

An hour later we were all done and headed home to switch with the girls. They left all the decorations and food out on the table and it was our job to fix everything up while they were gone.

We bought gold bags to put all of her presents in since we were all horrible at wrapping. Alexa bought three pizzas, cupcakes, a cake and a huge fruit salad. We laid them all out on the table and made them look nice before moving on to blowing up balloons with a helium tank. Zach looked around at all of us before sucking back a ton of helium.

"What are you-" I questioned Zach. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and cleared his throat.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey Corbyn" He said in a high pithed voice because of the helium.

"Hi Zach" i laughed at him.

"What's up jonah MaR Ay" Zach yelled. Jonah laughed and rolled his eyes. "Marais, it's Marais."

Half an hour later we were completely done and the house was decorated. There were white and gold streamers and balloons everywhere downstairs and we knew she'd love it.

59 votes new chapter, I have 2 more pre written :)