kendall

A week and 6 days later

Crap. That was all I could think. Crap. It was the day before my trip with Cameron and I hadn't packed a single thing. I was supposed to be at his house by 10 tonight because I was staying over since our flight was at 4:45 am. We'd need to be at the airport by 3:30 which means we'd need to leave around 3. It would've more difficult for Cameron to Uber to my house then then the two of us take another Uber to the airport. It would be expensive too so the best option was for me just to stay with him.

I called Angie, Alexa and Tori into my room to help me because there was no way I could pack three weeks worth of clothes by myself and actually get it done. Their mouths dropped when they walked into my room and saw my two empty suitcases. "You haven't packed yet?" They all said at the same time like triplets. They exchanged weird looks and walked over to me.

"Oops?" I said and smiled. They all rolled their eyes and began to help me pack. "Is it going to be warm or cold there?"

"Cold, but I still want to look cute"

"For Cameron?"

"For Europe dummy. I've never been and I don't want to walk down the streets of Paris in sweatpants"

"That's a good point"

"I wanna look at everything before you put them in the suitcase"

"Okay"

"Make a pile of options on the chair and I'll look at them. I'm gonna start putting all my makeup and hair stuff in this bag" I said and sat down on the carpet as I looked through tons of makeup trying to find what I needed. I don't even know how I accumulated this much. It was like watching one of those "MASSIVE MAKEUP COLLECTION 2017" videos from a big beauty guru. Only I wasn't watching, I was living it. Honestly when and how did I get all of this?

A/n I honestly ask myself that all the time😂 it's sad

Thirty minutes later I filled a small suitcase with makeup and hair tools. Hey, three weeks was a long time. I made a checklist on my phone and went through the suitcase one last time before zipping it up. I made my list in order of how I do my makeup just to make it simpler. I read it aloud as I checked items off

• moisturizer & makeup remover ✔️
•primer ✔️
•foundation ✔️
•concealer ✔️
•setting powder✔️
•eyebrow pomade / pencil / gel ✔️
•eyeshadow primer ✔️
•eyeshadow ✔️
•mascara ✔️
•lip product✔️
•setting spray ✔️
•brushes!! Don't forget beauty blender! ✔️

I sighed in relief as I check the last item. Good, I hadn't forgotten anything yet. The makeup and skincare took up a lot of the suitcase space but I didn't have that much haircare stuff so it wasn't a big problem. I checked off that list too.

•brush ✔️
•bobby pins & hair ties ✔️
•straightener & curling iron ✔️
•heat protectant spray ✔️

I would need to buy hair spray, shampoo and conditioner once we got there. I didn't want to pack any big bottles in case they spilt or exploded. I zipped the suitcase closed and sat it on my bed.

I walked over to the pile of clothes on the chair and began to sort them out. I tried some things on and decided on a couple of each thing. I'd always have the option to buy clothes there too. I had nine shirts, six sweatshirts, two jackets, five pairs of jeans, four leggings and three pairs of shoes. I decided that would be enough for the first week or so and rolled them up to put them in my backpack. It wouldn't last three weeks but I'd buy some things to wear while I was there too. I laid down on the floor in exhaustion and soon fell asleep.

• 50 votes
I hope you guys had a safe halloween❤️ a little kid in my neighborhood got hit by a car but I think they're okay now. An ambulance came and took them to the hospital but I was told there were no major injuries. I didn't get that much candy bc I got tired of walking up to people's doors but I got a decent amount. Now I'm just gonna eat some taco salad and write a few chapters. I have 2 more pre written bc I like to stay ahead of things 😂

Do you have any good fanfic recommendations? It doesn't have to be wdw, name anything and I'll probably check it out