kendall

I asked him not to tell anybody I cut my own hair. He said he wouldn't but I couldn't help but feel scared that he might tell Corbyn. Corbyn was the last person that needed to know, he'd flip out. He'd flip out because I've done this before, a few years ago. I was in a serious relationship whenever it suddenly ended, no explanation. I was left at a freaking gas station.

I was in hysterics. I had been dating this guy for two years. We dated from age fourteen to age sixteen. We were young, but I thought I loved him. I thought he loved me. So I ran into the gas station and bought a pair of scissors. I ran into their bathroom and cut my hair. My beautiful, waist length hair that'd I'd been growing since I was a child. I don't know what it was, but cutting my hair after something like that always made me feel better. It helped me move on, become a new person.

But I didn't want to become a new person now, I wanted Daniel. Before, I thought Daniel was over me and I was ready to move on but now, now I don't want to move on. I want to be with Daniel. Maybe cutting my hair will help me get over Cameron completely.  I rolled over and fell asleep almost immediately. When I woke up, Daniel was nowhere in sight. he didn't answer his phone and I felt myself getting sad again, until I saw a shiny white card on the nightstand. I opened it and stood up as I began to read it.

Ken,

I promise you I didn't leave you for no reason, I left because I have a surprise for you. get ready and go to Cameron, he will tell you what to do next.

-dani

I excitedly began to get ready. I wore some simple black leggings with a thin cream colored sweater and a ripped jean jacket. I finished my makeup and began to straighten my hair. some parts were uneven and jagged. I sighed and put the top half up into a tiny ponytail. It looked a little bit better now, hopefully I would have time to go get it evened out today. I slipped on some heeled ankle boots and knocked on Cameron's door. He let me in and handed me a card without saying anything. I thanked him and went back to my room to open the card.

• that new Kesha song "praying" is actually bomb