daniel

60 votes for new chapter, 60

Disclaimer/ I know Daniel would never do this in real life, don't leave hate comments on this chapter because you don't like the way he's acting.
In my other wdw  book, on the very first chapter I made something different than it was in real life and all people comment is how I'm "wrong" whenever I did that on purpose.

Now that I knew Kendall was coming back to LA, I needed to step up my game. Middle school flirting wasn't going to work anymore. I needed to plan something big. Something that would make her mine. I don't know how Weston feels about her but I'm hoping it's nothing more than a friend. I was smiling and walking back to my room whenever alexa stopped me in the halls.

"What are you smiling about" She narrowed her eyes at me. I grinned cheesy and walked past her. I walked into my room to see Tori sitting on my bed with a mad look on her face. Oh no.

"What are these?" She asked and held my phone out. I took my phone from her hands and she crossed her arms. I looked and saw she had found the texts from my girlfriend. A knot formed in my throats and I opened my mouth to try and explain. "Uh um well you see-"

"Save it. I'm sure Kendall will be thrilled to find out that you've had a girlfriend this whole time. Way to go"

"It's not like that"

"Then how is it?"

"Kendall and I never started dating, we're just friends. I've been trying to find a way to break up with Abby but I can't find the words to say it"

"Well you need to learn the words because I won't tolerate a cheater. Break up with her now or I'm telling Kendall" She snapped at me.

The truth was that I had actually been trying to break up with Abby for a while, I just couldn't do it. I loved her, but I also loved Kendall. It wasn't right and I needed to do something about it. I wasn't a cheater and I didn't intend to ever be. I sighed and clicked Abby's contact name. I clicked the call button and waited for her to answer.