cameron

HI PLS READ THIS IS VV IMPORTANT
I'm starting a new book *wink wink* about Jonah and I need some unique name suggestions, also how many of you will read it when I publish it?

I checked twitter as I got styled in my first outfit. #GetYourGirlDaniel was now trending. Curious, I clicked the hashtag and was lead to a mass of tweets from fans. Reading through, I found out Daniel was here. Not just here in Paris, but here, sitting in the audience watching the fashion show.

@Emily.seavey_
GO DANIEL!! ❤️❤️#GetYourGirlDaniel

@kendall_my_mom
KANIEL IS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN! #GetYourGirlDaniel

@kanielshipper2017
this is why I love Daniel, he chased his girl to France. How many guys do you know would do that? #GetYourGirlDaniel

@whydontwe.daniel
I bet she doesn't even know he's here, she's gonna be shOOk when she walks down the runway and sees him  #GetYourGirlDaniel

I sighed and closed my phone, I didn't want her to find out he was here yet because it would only worry her and she needed to be focused. I finished getting dressed and walked back over to her. She was just getting up from her chair so she could go get dressed. She smiled at me before her stylist led her over to the clothing racks. Her phone was sitting on the table and I grabbed it before she noticed. I walked over and sat it in my duffel bag. There was a knock at the door and I walked over to answer it.

"Hi, Mr. Dallas and Ms.Besson, once you're dressed you'll need to come out here. The show starts soon"

"Okay thank you" I nodded and shut the door back. I sat down on the couch to wait for her. A few minutes later she walked over to me fully dressed. I looked over at her and my mouth dropped. She looks stunning. "Wow, you look amazing"

"Thank you" she blushed. "Are you ready?" I nodded and held her hand. She smiled at me and blushed again. We walked out of the dressing room and waited by the stage for our turn to walk.