cameron

I watched her face as she opened the door for hair and makeup, she looked really confused. I hadn't told her that she'd be in the show yet and pictures of her walking down the runway would be on the cover of a bunch of magazines. I watched as she told the lady that there must have been as mistake. I stood up slowly and walked over to her. I put my hand on the small of her back and she turned to me.

"Is this a prank?" She said and crossed her arms.

"No, it was a surprise"

"What?"

"You're walking in the show!" I threw my arms up in to jazz hands. I smiled and waited for her to smile back, she didn't.

"Me? No. I don't know how to walk down a runway" She started to look panicked.

"That's a lie, I've seen you" I told her. A few months ago before she started working for me, she was in a small fashion show in Los Angeles.

"What when" she widened her eyes.

"At that event in Los Angeles" I knew because I was there, I was in the audience watching because I knew the designer and he snuck me in even though it was sold out.

"That was just for fun. This, this is for real. I can't do it" she paced around the room looking nervous. "Can I do this?"

"Of course you can" I rubbed her shoulder. She took a deep breath and nodded at me. She slowly sat down in the chair and began to get her hair and makeup done. I sat down beside her and held her hand as my team got me ready too.

•who's your favorite youtuber?

5 different people have unfollowed me on Instagram in the last 2 Days..so I unfollowed them back bc I'm petty and not ashamed 😂

Also if you do this, don't take offense but I have been unfollowing some wdw fan accs that post 5+ times in a row because I can't see my friends post without scrolling down a lot. I follow a lot of fan accounts but sometimes I can't see anything my friends post because one account has posted 6 things in a row. If you do this it's okay, it's just not MY personal preference, it's your account do what you want :)