daniel

Present day

I looked down at my phone to see it ringing. It was kendall again. I didn't answer it, I just let it ring. I had called an Uber to pick me up from the mall a few minutes ago and now I was on my way to a hotel. I didn't wanna go home after  Kendall kissed Cameron. She'd be with him everyday and there's no telling what would happen.

My Uber dropped me off at The Hilton and I made my way to the front desk. "Hello my name is Daniel Seavey, I'd like a room"

"How many will be staying"

"Just me"

"Queen or King bed"

"Queen will be fine" I said to the lady behind the desk. She handed me a room key and I thanked her. My phone was going off nonstop so I turned it completely off. I went up to the roof and sat there for a while. A door opened behind me but i ignored it. Someone sat down beside me and I turned to look at them.

"Having a bad day?" A girl with jet black hair asked me. I gave her a confused look. "Um yeah, do I know you?"

"No. I'm Chelsea. Tell me what happened" She flashed me a big smile. "I'm Daniel" I smiled back and her and told her what had happened. By the time the sun went down, I felt like I had known her my whole life. We sat on the roof and talked until both of us were too cold to stay. "Do you wanna go back down to my room?" I asked her and she nodded. We stood up and started walking down the stairs back to the third floor of the hotel.