daniel

I BET NONE OF YALL EXPECTED THIS

"Your-your-your hair! It's gone!" I stuttered. She shrugged at me and sat down on her bed. "What-why are you shrugging? When did you cut your hair? Did you just do it?" I asked quickly. I looked into the bathroom as saw clumps of hair scattered around. I turned back to her with wide eyes. She wouldn't look at me, she kept looking at the floor. I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. She put her head onto my shoulder and burst into tears. I rubbed her back as she cried, not knowing what to do.

"I-I-I hate you Daniel James Seavey. I hate you. I hate that you came into my life and turned it upside down."She cried and my heart dropped. It hurts, but I deserve it. "I hate that I can't stop loving you. I hate that I can't get you off my mind. I hate that I was such a jerk to you, I didn't even let you explain yourself. I'm so sorry Daniel I am. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Her cries got louder and she was hiccuping. I hate that I destroyed her, I never meant to hurt her.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. I'm sorry ken. I really am. I fell asleep and when I woke up I had a dozen calls and texts from you. I feel horrible. Please forgive me, I love you"

"So you didn't ditch our date on purpose?" She sniffled. She wiped a tear away and sat up a little.

"I would never. I asked you on this date because I wanna be us again. Can you give me another chance?"

"I don't know Daniel.." she said and I understand her uncertainty, it was my fault she was so upset.

Please?" I looked directly into her teary eyes and begged. I wiped a run in tear from her face and she smiled lightly. "Well, the third times the charm" She tucked a piece of her short, barely shoulder length hair behind her ear. She laid back on the bed and I laid down beside her, playing with her hair. "Daniel?" She asked lightly.

"Yeah?"

"Please don't tell anybody I cut my hair on my own, especially Corbyn." She begged me desperately. I didn't want to upset her any more so I agreed. "I won't, if they ask me I'll tell them you got it done before our date"

"Thank you" she told me and cuddled into my chest. We agreed to try our date again tomorrow morning. I covered us up with a blanket and fell asleep, desperately waiting for tomorrow.