daniel

"Bro are you gonna ask her out?" Jack asked me.

"I don't know, I've got butterflies in my stomach"

"Well you better freaking spit them out" He shook his head and walked off. Spit them out Daniel I told myself. I felt like it was way too soon to ask her out. Did she even want to go out with me? I had no clue. All of us were going to the beach today and I guess I'd figure out something while we were there. I didn't want to screw anything up but I also didn't want her to think I didn't like her. From the day I saw her on Instagram I knew I wanted her to be mine. She wasn't just my little sisters best friend anymore.

I got my shorts on and we got in two different Uber's to head to the beach. Corbyn had gone and grabbed us some drinks already. Kendall brought her camera of course and I thought that was adorable.

"Hey you" I poked her side. "Hey you" was becoming our thing. She smiled at me and poked back.

"Do you want me to take some pics of you before you get in the water?" She asked and I nodded. "That would be amazing of you" She told me to take off my shirt and I winked at her. "Wow getting straight to the point aren't you"

"Oh stop" She laughed. I took off my shirt and she took a few pictures. "I think I've got some really good ones, I'll pull them up on my Mac when we get back to the hotel" She walked away to get some pics of everybody else. Dang Daniel. That would've been the perfect time to say something. I saw her laughing and giggling with everybody and walked over. She sat her camera down and I threw her over my shoulder. She immediately screamed and I ran towards the water.

"DANIEL NO" she yelled. I kept going until I was waist deep then I adjusted her so I was carrying her bridal style. She looked up and we locked eyes. "Can you um uh can you.." She trailed off, obviously distracted. I had major butterflies in my stomach. Spit them out Daniel. I told myself again. I gave her a light smile and leaned down. She leaned in and we kissed. I could feel the sparks and heard everybody cheer from the shore. We pulled apart and we were both grinning. I sat her down in the water and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

 I sat her down in the water and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me again

107,828 likes 364 comments
SeaveyDaniel - beaches are fun guys

Kendallbesson wow okay, I see how it is. No photo creds? Okay thanks Daniella.

Alexacv booooo wow you brought out the nickname 😂 @kyndalbesson

SeaveyDaniel @kendallbesson I'm sorry ken I forgot ❤️

Kendallbesson @alexacv you betcha

Kendallbesson @seaveydaniel I guess I forgive you

Corbynbesson "Daniella" that's a nice nickname @kendallbesson is that all you could come up with?

Kendallbesson @corbynbesson shut up cornbread.

Username1 @corbynbesson boi you better sit down and shut up before she burns you 😂

SeaveyDaniel @username1 hahahah you're funny I like you

Alexacv @seaveydaniel ^ YOU CANT CHEAT ON KENDALL LIKE THAT

SeaveyDaniel @alexav I'm nottttttttttt

Alexacv #kaniel confirmed

Kendallbesson @alexacv we're not dating

Jonahmarais not yet @kendallbesson

ToriNav @jonahmarais hahaha yes I like the way you think

Jonahmarais @torinav thank you ;)

AngieAvery OH JONAH JUST SLID INTO THOSE DMS @jonahmarais

Jonahmarais I did nottt @angieavery

Angieavery brO IM SITTING RIGHT BESIDE YOU

Corbynbesson #Jonahexposed

Kendallbesson #jonahexposed

Alexacv #jonahexposed

SeaveyDaniel #jonahexposed

Jackaverymusic #jonahexposed

Imzachherron #jonahexposed

ToriNav sorry but.. #jonahexposed