daniel

we arrived to the concert venue late, kendall just had to stop and get fries. I laughed as I helped her out of the car as she stuffed her mouth with food. I gently kissed her cheek before running off with the guys for sound check.

DANIEL • WHY DON'T WE
@seaveydaniel
WHAT'S UP LONDON??

I tweeted before changing into the clothes our stylist had set out for me to wear. I heard my phone ding a few times, indicating someone on twitter had tweeted. I finished tying my shoe before checking my phone.

Kendall :(:
@kendallbesson
someone please bring me a taco I'm starving

JACK • WHY DON'T WE
@jackaverymusic
YOU. JUST. ATE. TWICE. (Replying to @kendallbesson)

Kendall :(:
@kendallbesson
IM SORRY OKAY JACK (Replying to @jackaverymusic)

I laughed a little as I read the tweets between Jack and Kendall. I looked in the mirror one last time before setting my phone out and running out to the stage to join the rest of the band.

Third person pov

The boys sang their hearts out, as expected. They put on an amazing show, as expected. But the one thing that wasn't expected, was the announcement Daniel gave at the end of the show.

"Some of you may have noticed..Kendall's been a little different lately. There's something different about her now. She's constantly tweeting about food" Daniel paused as the audience laughed, not sure of what he was about to say next. "Some of you may have seen that picture on her Instagram, you know, the one with the striped shirt? Well, tonight, my beautiful girlfriend and I would like to share some news with you. We're pregnant! well, I'm not pregnant but you know what I mean."

The boy grinned from ear to ear as the crowd cheered. They'd been waiting until the world tour started to share the news. And tonight, tonight was the greatest day of their lives. It was the first concert of tour and they finally got to share their news with the fans.

A/n so so sorry again it just takes forever for me to come up with any ideas for this book now. If you have any ideas please let me know