kendall

I twirled a piece of my hair around my curling wand as I sat on the bathroom counter getting ready. Cameron and I had been in Paris for three days now and I was in love. It was beautiful. We hadn't been to Eiffel Tower yet but it was on my list. Today Cameron was in the Dolce and Gabanna fashion show but after that he said he'd take me into the city. Right now I was getting ready to head over to the venue with Cameron for the show.

A few minutes later Cameron came into the bathroom. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah" I said and he put his arms around my waist and lifted me off of the counter and onto the ground. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I could've gotten off by myself"

We headed out the door and soon got to the venue. I looked around in awe at everything in front of me, it was gorgeous.

Me, being Cameron's assistant was supposed to set everything up for him and make sure hair and makeup was ready. I found someone who I assumed worked there and they guided me to his dressing room. Cameron wasn't picky but he wanted breakfast to be in his dressing room since he hadn't had a chance to eat this morning before we left. I looked around and saw his breakfast was sitting on the table in the corner of the room. I walked back to the front of the building to get Cameron. Hair and makeup would meet him in his room in twenty minutes.

Cameron smiled at me as he shoved eggs in his mouth. "Do you want some? He asked, mouth full. I shook my head and went over the schedule one last time. Before I knew it, hair and makeup was knocking on the door. I opened it and smiled at them.

"We're here to do your hair and makeup"

Me? Oh, no you're here to do Cameron's" I pointed over at him. The lady smiled at me and shook her head.

"No. Mr. Dallas will be getting his hair and makeup done by somebody else, we're here to do yours"

"What? I'm not even going to be in the show" I told her. I was really confused. This must be a prank or something.

:/