2.

"Stop it Keith you're hurting him!"

"DO YOU WANT TO TALK BACK TO  ME AGAIN BOY!" I hear my father yell as he kicks Aidan in the rib's for the fifth time.

Aidan grunts and tries to get back up but dad kicks him again, I feel a tear slide down my face as I see dad do to Aidan what he does every time he comes around.

"Kieth please stop it!" My mom begs him as she tries to pull him away.

Dad pushes mom away and she fall's on the floor and begins to cry when she can't protect her son. Aidan finally get's up and punch's dad in the face.

"You son of a b-

But Aidan cuts him off by punching him again in the jaw this time.

"You're a poor excuse of a father!" Aidan yells.

"And you're a fucking cunt!" Dad yells back throwing a beer bottle at Aidan's head.

Aidan wasn't fast enough to dodge it, it hit him right where his temple is causing him to stumble to the floor while he clutches his head.

I run to him tired of always standing by and watching.

"Aidan, Aidan!" I say scared.

"Move!" Dad yells as he pulls me by my hair.

"Don't touch her!" Aidan yells.

Dad looks from me to Aidan then back to me and smiles, my stomach drop's cause I've seen that smile before, I saw him give that smile to my 16 year old cousin before he sexually abused her. Dad walks over to me as I just sit there frozen by fear.

"Come here Hazel, come to daddy." He says to me.

I shake my head no slowly and his face turn's into a dark expression.

"I SAID TO FUCKING COME HERE!" He yells as he charges at me.

"Daddy no!" I scream and open my eyes.

I sit up and realize it was just a dream, I put my head in my hand's and let out a small cry. I've had this dream before and many like it my whole life, thank god that man is in jail. I feel my bed shift and my head shoots up to see a pair of bright blue eyes and some messy blond hair.

"Nadia? Are you ok?" I hear Niall whisper.

"Um, yea I'm fine." I say back looking at my lap.

"Were you crying in you're sleep." He says.

I sigh, and look up at him. I watch him take in my features and he get's up and sit's by me closer now.

"How'd you hear me?" I ask.

"Our bathroom's are connected and I heard you yell." Niall says to me.

I tense up.

Did he hear me yell about my dad?

If he did Niall doesn't say it, he doesn't even ask if I want to talk about it, we just sit there in this comfortable silence till I feel my eye lid's get heavy and I feel sleep take over me. When I wake up in the morning Niall's gone and I'm tucked into my bed.

What the fu-

"NADIA WAKE UP!" Louis yells as he enters my room.

"Uh Louis, shut up." I say laying back down.

"No Liam said I could yell when every one was awake." He says to me.

"Is every one awake?" I ask.