Chapter 25.

"I totally forgot about this." Kota says while looking at the papers.

"You two got married?" Luke asks for the fifth time.

"Oh my God Lucas yes that got married!" Ashton yells.

"When did this happen? Why didn't you tell us?" Calum questions.

I looked over at Kota and Michael, they were sitting away from each other both with distressed looks on their faces.

"We should leave, let them talk about this on their own." I say to everyone.

Cas nods her head and gets up.

"Let's go guys... Now." She says looking at the three boys who were still sitting down.

"Why?" Calum asks clueless.

"Just go Cal." Ashton says pushing Calum towards the door.

I smile at Kota and lead Luke and Cas out of the room so that they could have a private conversation. I close the door quietly behind me and join the rest of the group in the living room. My phone vibrates in my back pocket so I take it out to see that I got a text message from NIall.

Is it true? Mr. and Mrs. Clifford is real!?! OTP AF!!!!!

I laugh at his text and reply back.

I no!!! Who told u???

I press send and sit on the couch next to Luke, He put's his arm over my shoulder and winks at me. I qucikly smile then turn away so that he wouldn't see me blush. I feel my phone vibrate again so I lift my butt up so that I could get it from my back pocket.

Cas did. N OMG!!!! it's bout time those 2 got 2gether...

True, but I didn't think they actually would get maried. I mean when we were like 17 they did talk about getting married one day but I did expect them to go to Las Vegas and actually do it.

Dude!!!! Vegas is where it went down!!!!

"Who you texting?" Luke asks me.

Nice! KEEPIN IT CLASSIC CLIFFORD!!!

"Niall." I say to Luke.

Thug since the youngin dayesssss

"You and Niall talk weird when you text." Luke says reading our conversation.

"Shush." I tell him.

Niall Luke be hatein!!!

He need 2 appreciate!!! HATE US CAUSE YOU AIN'T US!!!!!

Love us hate us we don't really care!!!

He just mad cause he ain't in the N club!!!! Niall and Nadia gang or die!!!!

Ride or dies till da end!!!!!

Sista from another mista!!!!

Brother from another mother!!!!

"Ok I'm going to go get something to eat." Luke says gettig up and walking towards the kitchen.

Hemmings just left the convo

What a loserrrrrrr

Fr, lameeeeeee

GAYYYYYYYYYYY

IT'S KIND OF FUN BASHING ON LUKE!!!!

FELLOW BLONDE BASHING ON ANOTHER FELLOW BLONDE HOW NICE!!!