Chapter 27.

Nadia's pov.
His lips were on mine in seconds taking me by surprise but as soon as I realized what he was doing I immediately kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he grabbed my waist to bring me closer to him, his lips were so soft and warm while the feeling of his lip ring was cold sending shivers over my body. I ran my fingers up his neck and into his hair, pulling on the ends slightly making him moan lowly. I bit his bottom lip before I disconnected our lips.

I looked up at Luke as he looked down at me breathing heavily. His eyes were such a beautiful blue, I was trying to catch my own breath while thinking about what just happened. I have been waiting my whole life for this moment and now that it's happened why do I feel so uneasy? Right when he kissed me I kissed him back with out a hesitation and that scares me because we're supposed to be friends.

"What happened to just friends?" I ask him as I place my hands at my side.

He smiles at me before taking both of my hands in his.

"I'm way past that."

-------_____--------_______-------
"So..." I say awkwardly as I sit on the couch facing Luke.

"So..." He repeats as he scoots closer to me.

"What to do, what to do."

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks me.

"Yea sure."

He walks over to the rack filed with movies that were already here. He picks two movies and walks over to me.

"Up or Finding Nemo?" He asks me holding up two of my favorite movies.

"How could I choose? Um... Up!" I say happily.

Up is by far my favorite movie, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games series and Divergent series are right up there as number one as well. Luke walks over and puts the DVD in, he walks back and sits next to me on the couch, the movie starts up and I feel Luke's gaze on me.

Austin's pov.

"You will not believe what I just saw." Kealy says excitedly as she rushes into our room.

"What'd you see babe?" I ask her propping myself up on the bed.

"You know how I said I was going to go get water, well I heard some noise coming from the hallway that leads to the room that Nadia is sharing with her friends. When I rounded the corner I saw Luke and Nadia kissing!" She says while smiling.

I give her a confused look.

"Are you sure?" I ask her.

"Yes, I would know who it was since they both hate me." She says.

"They don't hate you, and good for her. She's liked him since forever." I tell her.

"Really? How long?" She asks me.

"If you're wondering if she liked Luke when you two went out the answer is yes, especially when you two went out."

"Now you made me feel bad! I had a hunch that she liked him but Luke always told me they were just friends." She tells me.

"I know, now come cuddle with me!" I say with my arms stretched out wide.

She smiles then jumps on the bed landing next to me. I pull her over to me and wrap my arms around her as she cuddles closer to me.

"Have I mentioned that I love you?" She says questionably.

"Yes, lots of times. I love you too." I reply back, kissing the top of her head.

Luke's pov.
I watch Nadia's face as she watches the movie, she's so into it. I watched as she smiled, laughed, frowned and laughed some more. She was so beautiful in so many ways that it's unreal, I always knew that Nadia was important to me but now she's all I think about. I am never going to hurt her or break her heart, I did it once and that is going to be the only time...I'm going to make Nadia mine and treat her like a princess.

I see Nadia yawn and flutter her eyes quickly.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask her.

"Just a bit tired." She says while blushing.

I smile down at her and pick her up bridal style.

"Luke! What are you doing?"

"Taking you to my room so we can take a nap, duh!" I tell her while smiling.

She laughs but doesn't argue with it. I push open my door and walk in kicking it shut. I walk over to my bed and plop Nadia down making her brown hair fly around her face. She giggles softly as she removes the hairs in her face.

"You're so cute." I blurt out.

"I could say the same for you but then I'd be lieing." She says while smiling.

I pout at her and make my way over to where she is.

"You love me." I say as I sit next to her.

"I know." She says quietly.

"What?" I ask her making sure I heard her right.

"Nothing!" She quickly says before laying down and going under the covers.

I'm confused but then just shake my head and forget about it. I lay down next to Nadia, her leaving a small amount of space in between us.

"I'm cold." I whisper.

"You have a blanket." Nadia whispers back.

"I need human warmth!"

"Way to sound diabolical."

I smile to myself and scoot closer to her. I feel my fingers brush against hers and soon find myself lacing my fingers with hers.

Nadia's pov.
I know Luke wants me to cuddle with him but I'm not going to let him because... well I don't have a very good answer except for I wanted to mess with him. Though here I am holding hands with him under the covers as I drift to sleep, I need to call uncle Simon to see how he's doing...I haven't talked to him in a very long time. Also I haven't my been feeling my best, hope I don't get sick while I'm on this tour. I close my eyes and breathe in and out before I finally fall asleep... and it isn't even dark out side.

A/N
Yo America what's with the weird weather? Anyways here's this chapie! I hope you enjoyed it please comment and don't forget to vote!