I'm Late!! ♥︎ Tanaka Ryūnosuke

College AU!

Tanaka is just as bad and fast as a driver as his sis.

You were late again. You were always late no matter how hard you tried to prepare yourself earlier. Things would always pop up interrupting your schedule. Today was exactly the same.

This morning you had gotten up relatively early, going down the stairs. Only to slip down the stairs, tripping over yourself. Breakfast was a disaster; the toast had burned and you had realised that you did not buy any cereal the day before. You couldn't even find your (favourite clothes), until you realised that you had just worn them yesterday so they were in the wash.

At last, you had made it out of your door, looking quite disastrous. A quick look at your each made you internally groan, as you realised you would be late again for the who knows how many times this week. You began running down your street as fast as you, taking any of the shortcuts that you could remember.

You arrived at a traffic light and unfortunately, it was a red man.

'Ugh, hurry up.'

A car suddenly zoomed past you, causing you to have a tighter grip on your belongings. The car suddenly reversed, stopping in front of you.

'Huh?'

The windows rolled down, showing a flustered Tanaka at the wheel.

"Yo! (y/n) need a lift?" He yelled through the window.

No hesitation required, you opened the passenger door before climbing in quickly.

"Don't forget your seatbelt!" Tanaka reminded you.

Let's say that, that was an extremely important reminder. The car ride was horrendous. Never have you had to hold on so tightly to the seat of the car for your life; each turn was literally about to fly you out the window. Every break was about to push you one step closer towards your deathbed.

By the time you had made it to college, you barely made it out the car let alone could you hold yourself together.

"Tanaka,"

"Mhm?" He smirked triumphantly, as you had both made it in time.

"Remind me to never hitch a ride with you."