My eyes divert down to my guitar. I think I still remember how to play? I begin gently strumming to check the strings are tuned right. I begin playing a song that I made up in my head.

"Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start."

I begin thinking of how me and Elsa first met on that day, she was the first woman to not flirt at me. She intrigued me when she actually called me an asshole, was it bad that it sort of turned me on?

"Running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on a science apart."

"Nobody said it was easy..."

It would never be easy, she's beautiful and I'm an asshole. I mean we sort of made it harder on ourselves being secretive, cold and distant towards each other.

"Nobody said it was easy..."

She came into my life with a bang, well literally and metaphorically speaking.

"No one ever said it would be this hard..."

My heart feels like it is aching, but why? Was Manny right? Am I really letting her in after the trouble I've had in my life already?

"Oh take me back to the start!"

"Running in circles
Chasing out tails
Coming back as we are."

"Nobody said it was easy...
No one ever said it would be so hard...
I'm going back to the start."

I wish I could go back to the start to be honest, maybe I should have been nicer to her the day I met her?

"Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh."

I slowly descend my playing until it is pure silence. I notice drops of water on my guitar, where did this come from? I wipe the water drops away and walk into my bathroom. That is when I notice it, I'm crying. This is what's happened to me, I've been broken to the point of crying because she's with Pitch. I don't even want to think what he could possibly be doing, after all I know what he's capable of...

"Stop it, Jack. Elsa can defend herself!" I scold myself.

There is a knock on my bathroom door. Who the hell has decided to just waltz into my apartment? I open the door to see Tooth.

"Has Elsa been found?!" I ask hopefully.

She shakes her head. My shoulders drop and I wash my face. She walks in and stands beside me.

"I can see that you're very stressed, why not have a nice reliever?" Tooth whispers into my ear.

Does she not know what the word no means? I glare at her angrily, she needs to take a fucking hint.

"What did I tell you last time?" I hiss.

"No..." she replies quietly.