Love me Mr. Assassin

#3 VAN ANDREIGH FLABELLA.

PROLOGUE

"I am a full blooded assassin. I let violence rule over me not wanting to know the real meaning of love. I killed millions of people and continued creating my own world in darkness. I feel no pain, no affection and no mercy to anyone,but you came, perfectly built me into someone I never even expected to be. You made my life more meaningful, carefully caressing me in times of trouble and hate. A woman combined with an arrogant look and sophistication on her face, the woman I love and will always cherish the most. I give you my all and I'm giving up everything I have just to be with you. But life is too cruel for me, and so I cried in pain and in vain. I wanted to hold you close in my arms but I don't want to see you in danger because of a selfish and undeserving man like me, so I'm bidding you goodbye, my love, my life. My other half, Ysabella."

-Van Andreigh-

N/A: Hey! This story is dedicated to my readers!Thank you.....! :)

@heartbrokenhealed

@lorryraine

@melani11

@akosijoyce0820

@itsmeaplee

@yazziemehwruh

@misslovelyjoy

@miss_coolet

@canade

@lab_lab14

@DianaRaiz

@Aymcrazy

@Missnothing94

@belletimbas

@behindthepinkscarf

@gurlxy

@PapplePatotie

@Nixien

@LunaAleera

@tolitzayer

@pointofviewmargz

@stardust84

@548shey

@Chinchansuu

@NicholarBeller

@tinzmarie

@uminbeybe

@mystic-ken

Created: April 30, 2014

This is a work fiction. Any resemblance to the names, places, events, etc. used is entirely coincidence. Any form of copying without the author's permission is considered a crime.

LOVE ME MR. ASSASSIN Copyright © 2014 by sweetsag

All Rights Reserved.