The Last BBQ Together

Start from the beginning

"Lian!"

- - - - - - - - - -

I blink my eyes and yawn. "Where the hell am I now?"

"You're in the hospital again." Lee said sitting in a wheel chair smiling, "My operation was a success!"

"That's great!" I grinned.

I froze and my eyes widened. "Wait! You're operation was two weeks away! I've been out for two weeks!?"

"Yeah....doctors say it was out of shock that you're body just shut down...." Lee explained.

I took off the little rubber things on my arms and unplugged all my equipment before grabbing a bag of clothes someone, probably Gwen, brought for me.

I changed then came out. "Whats new?"

"Sasuke has been acting really weird lately...." Lee said looking down.

"How come?" I ask.

"Him and Naruto got into a fight, and not one of their normal arguments!"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"They tried to kill each other." he said looking down.

"Where's Sasuke's room?" I ask.

"How did you know he was still in the hospital?"

"I didn't, but I do now." I smiled and pushed Lee out the room, "lets go!"

Once we got to another door, I knocked and opened it up.

"Sup' Sasuke!" I grin at the boy staring out the window "Guess who's back?"

"Oh." he said glancing at me, "You're okay."

"I feel a lot better actually." I shrugged then motioned Lee to scoot out of the room.

I jumped onto the bed and dangled my legs. "what is it?" Sasuke sighed.

"....why did you and Naruto fight?" I ask.

"We fight - "

"No, why did you try to kill each other?" I rephrase.

Sasuke glared at me then looked back out the window. "I don't need to answer to you."

"Stupid ducky...." I grumbled. "look, our team work is gonna be rubbish if we don't fix this! Then Kakashi will make us do more work and ugh!"

"Hn......"

"I thought we got over your antisocial ness?" I anime cry.

He didn't reply....

"Look, bruv, what's up?" I asked sitting in front of him.

"Nothing."

"I have known you long enough to you that was a LIE!" I yelled pointing an accusing finger at him.

"When did I ever lie to - "

"Don't get me started!" I sighed. "...when did you and Naruto have that fight?"

".....yesterday."

"Alright....." I sighed, "why did you two fight?"

".....you wouldn't believe me." Sasuke muttered looking away.

"Try me."

"Naruto started taunting me, saying stuff about...him." Sasuke said looking down at the sheets.

My eyes widened. "That....doesn't sound like him at all."

"Well...it was."

I looked down at the floor and remembered....