•Chapter 32•

[a/n] I couldn't leave the cliffhanger for too long. oh boi

*also sorry I dunno how hospitals work*

Taehyung never liked hospitals.

They were terrifying. All the colorless white, the smell of over sterilization and knowing that there was probably someone might be dying at that very moment. It was awful, but somehow he always ended up here, tears streaming down his face, and this time trying to keep up with Namjoon, entirely disregarding a nurse who tried to ask what they were doing.

Tae had a tight grasp on Namjoons t-shirt sleeve, honestly being the only way he was able to keep up. The halls were endless.

Namjoon was practically running to the ER, the same thing repeating again and again in his mind, as it had been since the nurse had spoken vaguely to him, saying 'Mr. Kim was in an accident.'

Please don't let it be bad. Please let him be okay.

Namjoon nearly fell face flat when he rounded the corner, seeing the door to the ER. But that wasn't where his eyes landed. Instead, it was to the chairs lined up against the wall, his heart stopping when he saw the figure with a blanket around his shoulders and sitting there.

Namjoon couldn't do anything. He had a feeling he was crying, but wasn't sure why.

Taehyung was the first to move, a loud cry escaping his mouth. "JIN-HYUNG!" He practically screamed, his hand releasing from Namjoons sleeve and running forwards.

Seokjins head snapped up, and the relief and pure, unadulterated joy in his face showed as he sprung to his feet, dropping the blanket that was draped around his shoulders and meeting Taehyung half way.

Tae sobbed into his brothers chest, unable to contain his tears.

He thought he lost him. He thought he lost him too.

Jin ran a hand through Taehyungs hair, holding him close. He wasn't sure what the nurses must've said to have made him so worried.

Jin looked up from Taehyung, eyes meeting Namjoons, standing there with tears slowly escaping his eyes. The sight made Seokjins heart ache, and keeping an arm around Tae he reached out for him, waving the other over with a small smile.

A wide smile broke across Namjoons face, and he ran up to pull both Jin and Tae (whom was entirely attached to Jin) into a tight hug.

Namjoon briefly kissed Jin, before placing his face in the olders neck, letting himself take a deep breath.

Here they remained for a short while, until Jin decided he was being squished and needed air, being the first to try and pry the two off of him.

Tae quickly tried rubbing the tears away, his face an eyes all puffy from all the crying.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Namjoon spoke first, looking Jin up and down. He looked fine beside the few scratches on his hands, and a white bandage over his neck.

Jin glanced to the ER door, before taking Namjoon and Tae's hands, leaving them to the chairs that were against the wall and having everyone sit, putting himself between both of them.