•Chapter 30•

[a/n] *rolls up sleeves* les go fam
enjoy the fluff while you can

*sketchy finger guns*

It was the end of Seokjins Deli shift, and to say he felt entirely drained as he shuffled through the cold snow that blanketed the early morning streets was an understatement. The sun hadn't even risen yet, by the time he was going back home.

Home.

He wasn't sure when he had started to refer to Namjoons apartment as home. It just seemed to happen. And really, it was beginning to get hard to imagine life somewhere else and without him there.

Pulling his-or rather, Namjoons, that he had nabbed this morning when running out the door- scarf further up over his face, he smiled sleepily. One hand in his pocket, the other holding the scarf up comfortably.

It smelled nice. Simple, but seemingly so calming to him. He wanted to get home soon and hopefully have a few minutes to maybe cuddle into bed before making breakfast and getting ready for work again.

The snow had started to thin over time, and Jin figured soon it would all be melted. Who knew if they'd have another storm like this for the remainder of winter, maybe just a few flurries but he doubted anything more than that.

But this was nice. It had been a long time since he enjoyed the snow- like when Namjoon took him out in it not two weeks ago.

When Taehyung had come out, they ended up making some snowmen out in front of the apartment building.

Really, Jin was only half paying attention to his surroundings as he walked and reminisced life he often did when he was on his way back.

He seldom noticed he wasn't the only one out at this hour, company to two other wandering souls. Though wandering seemed to describe only one, for the other it was an ill fitting description, for this other person certainly had a purpose to fulfill.

Jin's light steps were echoed, a mere few paces behind, and surely coming closer.

Walking, Seokjin took a corner leading to the street the apartment was on, the very slight glow beginning to very slowly brighten the night sky into an early morning.

Jin's eyes, as he grew closer to the apartment, landed on a figure standing at the door, head down and simply standing there. He frowned, not noticing the steps behind him coming to a stop and backtracking.

Very slowly Jin came closer, he was careful as to try and not draw attention to himself, wary invade this was Hakan once again finding his way to them, an endless tormentor in their lives.

The closer he got, the more he recognized the thin, reserved male.

Park Jimin.

Seokjin frowned, feeling himself relax realizing it was just him, but at the same time worried- just because it was him. And at this hour nonetheless. He seemed half asleep standing there at the door.

Jimin seemed to hear Seokjin at some point, because he startled backwards, in the dim light the circles under his eyes all too visible. When he noticed it was in fact Jin, there was a look of relief that almost mirrored what Jin had felt a moment ago.

Jimin noticed the confused and questioning look on the olders' face, and his eyes went to his snow covered shoes for a second. "I'm sorry hyung... I..."