A mystery waiting to be solved(16)

Começar do início

Scorpio traced his finger on the picture wondering who this was.

Scorpio, mom of the current Scorpio that lives today. She was a secretive, mysterious woman with deep thoughts and many emotions but she acted dark. Her son received her traits, sadly Scorpio's husband died in war. All the male Zodiacs went to war, the females were forced to stay to make sure they would have the next generation of Zodiacs. All the male Zodiacs passed away by then but six new males were born, it was until then that Ophiuchus decided to separate the mothers from their children. Where they are today is just or what will happen next is just a mystery to be solved.

Below the paragraph was just traits and other details from the sign. Another picture of Scorpio layed in the bottom. He had a mischievous smile on his face, his long tail was flowing freely in the water while black flowers layed on his head like a crown. A Scorpion was on his left hand while a golden trident was on his right. On the trident it had a constellation like the one the photo of the woman had.

One thing made hin chuckle quietly.

Opposite: Taurus

"Explains a whole lot." he thought.

"Scorpio she's beautiful." Cancer whispered as Scorpio handed the book to her. Cancer panicked when she held the book with delicacy. She'd pass out if she were to drop it.

She looked through the pages until the fourth page filled with words.

Cancers mother, rumors say she had given her daughter a protector.

On the bottom, there was another photo. It was herself. Her chocolate hair was dutch braided reaching her mid back. Gracefully, she was laying in the soft sand while her long supernatural tail touched the tip of the water. She had a genuine smile while her purple eyes twinkled. Pearls were pinned to her hair to add beauty while a crab stood on her shoulder peacefully. In the back a constellation formed in the sky as night was already coming.

Cancer smiled at what seemed to be her. Yet she was confused but she read what might have been her answer.

Cancer, the fourth sign of the Zodiacs, is a water sign. Meaning she is passionate, emotional and cares very much about friends and family.

Reading this she handed the book to Pisces.

"GET THAT SUPERNATURAL THING AWAY FROM ME! WHY IS NO ONE SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT?"

Either way she was curious so she flipped the pages until the twelfth page filled with words.

Since Pisces loved helping people, she was gifted with the power to cure anyone just by her touch and she was also given the ability to cure herself as well as curing memory loss

Since Pisces loved helping people, she was gifted with the power to cure anyone just by her touch and she was also given the ability to cure herself as well as curing memory loss. Since she owned this power, she helped many people in war from dieing and now it was passed on to her daughter.

Pisces looked down too see a photo of her. She was in a form of a circle, her tail was bended almost touching her head while she arched her back. Her right hand was touching her necklace and her left hand was directed to the coral reef and fishes in front of her. Her hair was going everywhere but a crown on top somewhat kept in place while she grinned. A line was in the middle seperating the sky and the ocean, it was night and a constellation formed in the sky.

Being the last Zodiac sign, and water sign. Pisces is always stuck in her own world, her imagination and she prefers to keep it that way.

"If another 9 people were to touch it, their own traits and history would appear.." Scorpio whispers as the girl nods agreeing with him.

"Should we tell the others?" Pisces asked sounding a bit nervous.

"This is crazy, wierd, unrealistic, unbelievable, impossible and too good to be true." Pisces adds getting a shrug from Cancer.

"I think we should though." Scorpio agrues with Cancer and now that's their official plan.

Well isn't this getting dramatic...

DUN DUN DUN

Amyways....

QOT: What are you gonna be for halloween?

I'm gonna be a 50s girl with a couple of friends or I might be wonder woman but I'm considering the first one.

Bye👋👋

-k

Thats all your getting from my actual name 😈 maybe one day you'll find out......maybe.....