Chapter 5

Hermione looked at Fred and George and said,

"Are you sure?"

"Yes we are sure. Miss Hermione Granger you are going to move into this apartment with George, Angela and me. That is that!" Fred said.

Hermione did not say a thing. She just smiled at both of them. They heard the door open and saw Angela standing there. George walked over to her and gave her a kiss. Angela smiled and said hello to Hermione. Fred looked at Angela and told her that they were going to let Hermione stay here. Angela agreed with them to let Hermione stay here.

Fred walked with Hermione to the Leaky Cauldron to get her things. The owner ran out from behind the bar when he saw Hermione coming down with her things. He was confused and asked,

"What is going on Miss Granger? Do you not like your room or is it that you can't pay? If it is about money then you don't have to worry about it."

"Everything is alright. My room was fine and it is not about the money. I just got offer to stay with some friend instead. Thank you for the room and here is the money I owe you." Hermione said handing him the money for her stay.

Fred was just smiling not saying a word. He knew that things were going to change once she moved in with them. They walked in silence to the joke shop. Fred was carrying her bags for her. George opened the door to the apartment for them. He turned to Hermione and gave a key to the apartment.

*Few weeks later*

Hermione has settled in to the apartment very well. Have to live with the twins was so much fun. She was never bored at their place. Hermione has found out that Angelia and she had a lot in common.

Hermione walked down the stairs to the shop to a packed store. It was always packed on the weekend during the summer. She smiled seeing all the happiness and laughter in the store. She looked around and connects her eyes with Fred. He was smiling and waved to her. Hermione waved back at him. She would not tell anyone but she was starting to have feeling for Fred. She always liked him in school but these feeling grow when she started to live with him. Hermione was walk toward him but bumped into someone. She looked over and said,

"Sorry,"

"No, it's my fault." The male voice said.

"Harry?" Hermione said.

"Hermione, what are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Just hang out with Fred and George. What about you?" Hermione asked.

"I was just shopping with the Weasleys to get out school stuff. Where have you been? I went to look for you at the Leaky Cauldron but they said you were not there anymore." Harry said.

"Oh yeah, I have been living with Fred and George in their apartment." Hermione said.

"Yeah, and she has been the best guest ever." Fred said when he got to us.

Hermione blushed and said,

"That is sweet Freddie. But you guys are the best hostess ever."

Harry just stood there and he could see that Fred was flirting with Hermione. Harry finally spoke up and said,

"At least you are somewhere safe. Do you want to go shopping? Have you got your stuff for Hogwarts yet?"

"Yes I did. But I will come with you anyway. I want to see Ginny." Hermione turned to Fred and said, "I will see you and George later. Remember it is my turn to cook tonight."

"Yep," Fred said and was Harry looked shocked, "Have you ever tasted her cooking? It is so amazing. She is up there with mums cooking."

Hermione blushed at that and she smiled to Fred and said,

"Thanks Freddie but I am not that good."

Fred just ignored her last comment and said good bye to Harry. Hermione and Harry started to walk do to Flourish and Blurts. That was where all the Weasleys were. As they got in Ginny saw Hermione and she ran to her. Ginny hugged her and said,

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I will explain latter." Hermione said.