Chapter 26

They walked to Headmistress' office, there was talking on the other side. Hermione could hear three other voices. The door swung open to see Molly, Arthur, and Kingsley standing there. Hermione could see the looks onto their faces and it was a look of sorrow. Hermione looked form the Headmistress to the three other adults and asked,

"What is going on?"

"Miss Granger, we need to talk. Please come and sit down. Mr. Malfoy you are dismissed. We will discuss the party later." McGonagall said.

You could see that she was sad and was not excited to tell Hermione this news. Draco looked to Hermione and she nodded. He left the office like he was told and went down to find Harry and the others. Hermione looked form them and asked,

"What is this about? Am I in trouble or something?"

"No dear, but we do have some news to tell you. It's about your parents." Mrs. Weasley started. She took Hermione's hands into hers and continued, "We don't know how to tell you this but your parents have been killed by some rouge death eaters that was not captured yet."

Hermione looked from them all. She did not know what to say or do. This could not be happening, she thought to herself. She looked from McGonagall's face to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley's and she knew they were telling the truth. Hermione took her hands away and gasped.

"No, this can't be true. I made sure that they would not get killed. I put a spell on them to forget everything. They were just innocent muggles. They do not remember they have a daughter that is magical. I took all their memories away about me! I put that on them before the war and never took it off. The death eaters could have not found them. I made sure of it." Hermione said almost screaming.

They looked from each other and Kingsley finally spoke up,

"We are positive Miss Granger. Arthur and I were the ones who identified the bodies."

Hermione did not say anything. She could not believe it this. She worked so hard and sacrificed so much to keep her parents safe. Hermione got up and ran out of the room, Molly and Arthur got up and went after her.

Hermione ran past her friends Fred and George looked at each other and went after her. Draco followed them with Harry. They found her in the Room of Requirement crying. Hermione heard the door open. She knew who it was. She ran right over to Fred and George. Fred wrapped his arms around her and engulfed her into a hug. Hermione continued to cry into Fred's chest. George was rubbing her back. They walked her to the couch and she curled up in between them. Harry looked from Draco and they just followed her. They sat across from her. It seemed like Fred and George was handling it pretty well.

Harry knew that the twins and she were getting close. Hermione lifted her head and looked to her guy friends. George took Hermione's hands and held them. Fred had his arm around her shoulder. Harry looked over to her and asked,

"What's happened Hermione?"

Hermione took a deep breath and said,

"It's about my parent. They are," She paused. She could not do it. She did not want to believe it. Fred tighten the grip around her shoulders and said,

"It's alright, take your time."

Before Hermione could say anything the doors open to see Molly and Arthur. The boys looked confused on why they were here. Hermione got up and ran over to Molly and engulfed into her hug. The boys did not say a word. They were just watching the scene between Molly, Arthur, and Hermione. Fred knew that it was something bad if his parents were here. Hermione turned to look at the boys and said,

"My parents are dead."

Harry walked over to her and gave her a hug. He knew how much she sacrificed to keep them safe. He would have not asked for any of this too happened to anyone, mostly to Hermione. She had sacrificed so much for all this bad things to happen to her. They sat in the Room of Requirement for a while. No one said a word. Mrs. Weasley watch as her two sons comfort Hermione. Mrs. Weasley was proud to call those two her sons. She has raised those two to be gentlemen and they were definitely that.

"Hermione dear, McGonagall has given you permission to leave school with us. So that you can go to your parent funeral." Molly said.

Hermione did not say a word. She did not know what to say. She just nodded. She looked to around to room to the boys and said,

"Will you come with me?" She looked at Molly and Arthur.

"Of course we will come with you." Molly said. "We have to leave soon. So how about go and pack a bag to bring with you." Arthur said.

Hermione got up and walked out of the room with everyone. As they were walking down the hall, Hermione bumped into Ron. He looked at her and said,

"How about you watch where you are going?"

Hermione did not say a word. She just walked past him. Ron turned around screamed,

"How about you stop being a fake and tell everyone the truth."

Hermione turned around. She saw that there was a crowd forming. She looked right into Ron's eyes and screamed,

"RONALD WEASLEY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME TO TELL THE TRUTH! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO SAY OR DO! I HAVE BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH WITH YOU! I AM DONE DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT! YOU MAY KNOW THAT I SPELLED MY PARENT BEFORE THE WAR TO FORGET ME FOR THEIR SAFETY AND NOT TAKE IT OFF AFTERWARDS BECAUSE THEY HAD A BETTER LIFE WITHOUT ME IN IT. BUT I AM DEALING WITH ENOUGH SHIT! I DO NOT NEED TO DEAL WITH MORE! NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO GO TO MY PARENTS FUNERAL BECAUSE I DID NOT PROTECT THEM ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM ALIVE!"