Chapter 2

The Weasley twins arrived at home. Fred looked at George and smiled. They could smell their mother's cooking. They walked through the door and said,

"Mom, we're home!"

"Hello boys." Mrs. Weasley said.

Fred and George went to the living room. They heard yelling. There ran down the stairs was Hermione. Ron was right behind her.

"You know I am right Hermione." Ron said.

"No I don't. Because Ronald Weasley you are wrong. And you want to know another thing," Hermione said annoyed.

"What's that?" Ron asked aggravated.

Everyone was in the living room hearing the argument. Then Hermione when right in his face and screamed,

"I'm out of here! I don't have to take this from you!"

Hermione stormed upstairs to get her things. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny went after her. They both gave Ron a glare. Everyone else was confused. As Mrs. Weasley got to the door, Hermione was walking out with her things.

"Hermione, dear do you really have to leave? You are like one of my children. You can't go!" Mrs. Weasley said.

"Yes, I know that Mrs. Weasley. But I have put up with Ron long enough." Hermione said.

"Hermione, whatever Ron said, he might not have meant it." Ginny tried to reason with her.

"No Ginny, Ron meant every word he said." Hermione said hold back the tears. She got to the ground floor. By then all the Weasleys know that Hermione was serious about leaving and nothing could get her to stay. Hermione gave Harry, Ginny, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley hugs good bye. Hermione walked to the door turned around and said,

"I will see you Harry and Ginny at Hogwarts. For the rest of you I will owl you where I am at so you can see me after I settle in."

Hermione grabbed her things and left the last place she called home. All the Weasleys looked at Ron. Then Mrs. Weasley shouted,

"I am very disappointed in you Ronald Weasley! That was your friend that left. And you just let her go!"

"Was my friend, as in the past! Hermione and I are not friends!" Ron said storming up to his room.

George leaned over to Fred and said, "Is that enough prof for you?"

Fred looked at George confused but then he remembered what George meant. Fred was worried about Hermione. He knew that she can handle herself but still he cares. He hoped that she will be alright.

*Author's Note*

As I wrote this chapter an idea came to me. Before Hermione dates Fred, she is going to be dating someone else. Hopefully you will like the twist I do. Comment what you think so f ar. I love reading all my comments I get.