Chapter 1

Past

"Fred, watch out!" Hermione said pulling him out of the way. "Stupefy!"

Fred looked at Hermione, she just saved him. Hermione ran right after Ron and Harry, right in the middle of the battle.

Now

*Third Person POV*

It has been a year since the battle of Hogwarts. Mrs. Weasley thanks Hermione every day for saving her son. Hermione told Mrs. Weasley that it was nothing.

The students are now going back to Hogwarts. The seventh years are allowed to go back to finish their year at Hogwarts.

"Alright kids. Get up! We are going to Diagon Alley today." Mrs. Weasley screamed up the stairs.

Hermione and Ginny walked down to the kitchen.

"Morning, Mrs. Weasley." Hermione said.

"Morning, Mom." Ginny sat at the table.

"Morning, girls. How did you sleep?"

"Good." Both Hermione and Ginny said.

Harry and Ron walked down with Percy. Since the battle Ginny and Harry are together again. Percy now is on good terms with his family. After the battle Hermione and Ron agreed to be just friends because when they kissed, it made things awkward.

Mrs. Weasley looked at everyone who was at the table. She smiled at all of them. Mrs. Weasley was just so happy that now everything is going to be alright. Harry saw her smile and smiled back at her.

"Alright kids. After breakfast go and get ready for today." Mrs. Weasley said.

"Mom, you know we are not kids anymore." Ron said.

"Yes, I know. But you are always going to be my kids even you Harry and Hermione." She said.

Ron said nothing after that. He knows that he could not argue with his mother. Hermione just snickered at Ron for that face he made. Everyone got done with breakfast and quickly got ready.

As they arrived to Diagon Alley, they saw the new repayments to the stores and Gringotts Bank. After shopping at many stores they went to Weasley Wizard Wheezes. Hermione was the first the enter the busy store.

She looked at the new inventions that the twins made since the battle. Their ideas grew and made better things. Hermione always thought those two were really smart. She picked up a communication box.

"It actually works Granger." Hermione turned around to see Fred standing there.

"Really, so how does it work?" Hermione asked.

Fred explained it to her. Then he showed her some other new ones. Hermione thought it was sweat of him showing her all of the new inventions and explain them to her. Hermione could see a sparkle in Fred's eye that she thought was so cute.

"Alright kids. Let's go home. Fred, George you are welcomed over for dinner." Mrs. Weasley said.

"We will be there mom." Fred said not trying to take his eyes off of Hermione.

"Great. See you boys then." Mrs. Weasley left the store after that comment.

"See yeah later Hermione." Fred said as Hermione left the store.

*Fred's POV*

I turned around to go help George out. He just looked at me and shook his head.

"What?" I asked my twin brother.

"Nothing except you like Hermione!" George said grinning.

"What do you mean? I don't like Granger."

"Yes, you do!" George said while closing down the store.

"If so she and Ron are together." Fred said sadly.

"What if I said that those two are together?" George said grinning.

"If that I true, then I may say that I do like her." Fred was grinning from the news. "But you have to give me prof that those two are not together."

"Fine! I will show you tonight." George said trying to figure out a plan.

The two finished closing up. They appeared to home for dinner But Fred does not know is that George will prove it to his brother soon then he thought.