Shivika FF - Hided Truth Part 19

Recap : Tej reveal the truth

Part 19

After few days

Dadi asked all oberoi members to visit arjun's farm house. They decided to leave by tomorrow. Shivay and Anika decided not to tell anyone about Whatever happened between tej and shivika.

Night

Shivika room

"  I will take care of chutki. Please don't leave me, don't leave me", Anika shouted in her sleep.

Shivay saw Anika panting heavily. He woke her up. She was looking too pale. Her forehead was covered with sweat. Her breath uneven. Shivay predicted she had nightmare again.

For the past few days she is continuously having nightmares. She is even develop insomnia. Shivay was too worried about her. He can't let her fall down. He will always support her.

He was bit relieved when he got to know oberois are not responsible for anika's parents death. But still guilt prevailed in him as he failed to protect her.

" Anika", he tried to call her.

She woke up with a sudden jerk.

" Shivay", she cried and hugged him tightly.

" Shh Anika nothing will happen to you. Look I am here with you always", shivay pacified her.

" Shivay I failed as a daughter, sister and wife. I am a failure", she sobbed.

" Anika look at me. Who said you failed? Anika you are strong, bold and independent. You are my khidkhitod Anika. You are my everything. You tried your level best to fulfill your father's wish and you succeeded too.

You are a self made woman and your father would be proud of you if he sees you now. You saved my family many times. You saved me many times.

You taught me naam, khoon and khandhan are not more important. You taught me to live again. You sacrificed all your happiness for me. You decided to help om. You made my heart to beat again. It will beat only for you Anika. You filled my life with colors", shivay poured his emotions to her.

" No shivay I should thank you for giving me a family. You helped me. You supported me. I know those property papers were original and you transferred everything omru.

You did everything for me. You decided to help me instead of saving your oberoi reputation. I don't know what should I give you in return", Anika said to him.

" Well if you want you can give me something", shivay puzzled her.

" What you want shivay?", She questioned him.

He smirked at her naughtily. He took her fingers in his hand and placed it on his lips. She understood his intentions. She expressed her shyness but shivay made a puppy face. Seeing his hot husband like this Anika couldn't control herself.

She leaned forward and kissed him. Shivay soon dominated the kiss. He slowly started to kiss her neck. She clutched his shirt tightly. He placed wet kisses everywhere. She in turn kissed him everywhere on his face.

He kissed her earlobe and she moaned his name. That was the most beautiful thing that sounded to him in this entire world.

He continued his assaults on her. This was a completely new side for both of them. Although they know each other mentally a physical exploration was something different to them. They felt that their souls are always connected.

He made sure not to make her uncomfortable. He handled her like a doll. His each and every kiss soothed her heart and her pain.

She was never loved by someone like this. Her mind travelled in past. She remembered all those days before when shivay showered her with all his love.

He use to make aloo poori for her in late night. How he use to bring kulfi for her in night. Their late night meeting which was fully filled with romantic movements.

She also remembered how she cheated shivay by keeping a fast for him but didn't tell him because he will be angry on her for not eating. But he is a chantumai he found everything and he confronted Anika.

But later she too found he didn't eat anything and kept fast for her. Both of them scolded each other and ended up feeding each other. She cried remembering her past moments.

Shivay shocked to see her tears. He thought he intruded her privacy without her permission. He stopped kissing her immediately.

" I am sorry anika. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I should have kissed you with your permission", Shivay was about to leave the bed. He felt a tug on his wrist. He turned around and saw Anika holding his hand.

" Shivay you can never make me uncomfortable. I cried because I remembered our happy moments and how I spoiled it", she said in a tone filled with guilt.

" Anika you are seriously mad totally mad. It was not your mistake. Please stop this. I already suffered a lot because of this guilt trip and I don't want you to feel the same pain. Let's forget our past", Shivay convinced her.

She nodded her head in approval. This time she pulled him closely and pecked his lips. Shivay's heart jumped in happiness. He removed his shirt.

Anika traced her hands over his abs. She placed a kiss on his heart and he felt overwhelmed by her gesture. He wondered how can she love him to this extent and with that thought he decided to promise her something.

" Anika I promise you from now I will not let anything happen to you. I will protect you forever. I will never leave your hand amidst any difficulties. I will always support in every situation.

I will take care of Sahil because he is like Omru to me. I will fill your life with happiness. I will be with you in each and every step of your decision. I will always trust you.

Varun uncle always called you his princess and now I vow to protect his princess. From now you are my princess and I will protect you against all odds. I will try to give you all the love which you deserve from childhood.

Most importantly I will find the culprit behind your parents death. All I want is only you Anika. Without Anika there is no Shivay. I want to spend my entire life as anika's shivay. Will you give me a chance to prove I am worthy of your love?", Shivay said everything from his heart.

Anika couldn't control her happiness. She hugged him tightly and whispered in her ears.

" I love you Shivay ", she blushed.

They kissed each other for sometime and soon drifted to deep slumber cuddling each other.

Hi everyone back with next part. Last part crossed 135+ likes. Thank you for your support.

This is a double update treat from me. Hope you will enjoy it.

Chapter dedicated to PriyaDewangan07 hope you are happy now priya I gave double update. Advance happy birthday. May all your wishes get fulfilled and your happiness reach sky level. You are an amazing person. It's my luck that I have you in my life. Love you Priya. Have a khidkithod birthday 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Next update target : 160+ likes in both update

If you want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.