Shivika os "my heart beats for u" - ft mahi's marriage

(a surprise gift for my readers)

hi everyone thanks for your love and support. It's only because of u that this story reached 1000 votes. I am very happy. So to celebrate this i wrote an os. This don't have any connection with SE MIO story. It's a gift from my side to all of u. In this os mahi was introduced after anika left oberoi mansion.

Anika's pov

I left this house before 2 years. Now I am back but not to meet my ex husband or my ex in-laws. I am here to attend the marriage function of my newly found brother in law. You may be surprised even I too was surprised when Omru informed me that they found long lost brother of shivaay. I was supposed to be in London for my event management function. But I can't refuse Omru. I never wanted to come back. It doesn't mean that I forgot Shivaay. How can anyone forget their heart? 

Then you may ask me why I left from here? To my ex husband everything that meant was my blood lineage. He did support me when he came to know that I am an orphan. But still he was not able to accept me whole heartedly. He tried to find about my past. I warned him not to do so. Then everyone knows what happened? Pinky Aunty arranged someone to act as my mother. The whole World believed it. She played with my feelings. She don't know the pain of being an orphan. But from day one I refuse to accept her as my mom. Shivay started avoiding me. He was not able to digest the fact that I am daughter of a bar dancer. He tried his level best to accept me. But the damage was already done. Slowly our relationship started to break. 

One day I heard Pinky Aunty talking to my fake mother. Then I realised that she did all this to separate me from my husband. I confronted her for hurting me. When everyone came to know about the truth they felt sorry for me. But I was already broken. Shivaay shouted on his mother about her act. But Pinky Aunty justified her actions saying that I am making her son away from her. Later she realised her mistake when I explained her that her son only belongs to her. She realised her mistake and asked for my forgiveness. She accepted me as her bahu. 

My fake mother was arrested by the police. In media she claimed that she did all this to defame oberois. shivaay tried to talk with me. But I refused to talk with him. I trusted him a lot. But he did not accept me the way I was. He tried his level best to convince me. But I was done with him. I asked him for divorce. He refused to give me we had a huge fight. I can't live with them anymore. I can't live in a relationship where no love exist. I loved him with all my heart but he didn't reciprocate the same. It's true that I was not expecting him to love me back. But this relationship don't have any future. We are not meant to be together. All family members was against my decision. Dadi said me no divorce will take place in Oberoi mansion but I was stubborn. Shivaay​ tried his level best to stop me. But I left from there without his knowledge. I know he would have searched for me every where.

 After 2 years when Janvi aunty came to London she found me. She was very happy. She hugged me tightly. From that day every member of Oberoi mansion came to meet me. I was waiting for him but he didn't come. I thought he moved on in his life. Whenever anyone came to me to talk about shivaay I changed the topic. I wanted to meet him but remembering all those incidence which happened in my life I was not able to forgive him. Till date my heart only beats for him. He may refuse to acknowledge me but he still in my heart. Before one month Omru called me and invited me to Mumbai for there cousin's marriage which happens to be shivay's long lost brother who is a humshakal of him. When they showed his photos to me I was not able to believe. Only their kanjhi aankhein was different.

Now I am standing in the middle of living room. Visiting Oberoi mansion after 2 years seems like a long journey. Now I have everything money, name and fame. My event management company is the most successful one in London. I may not be rich as oberois. But still I earn a good amount of money. Sahil is studying in a best school in London. Everyone who knows me thinks that my life is the best. But they never see the struggle I faced to reach this position. Now I have everything but still my heart only want shivaay. I don't know why my heart always betray me? It always take his side. But I can't forgive him. I have to be cool before him. His presence will never affect me. Once the function gets over I will soon leave from here. What if he married someone and started to live his life? Thousands of questions came into my mind. Omkara noticed me. He came towards me and hugged me.