Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 4

Part 4

Anika went to shivay's room. Tears flowed from her eyes continously. She hated herself for being so weak before him. Her phone ringed.

" Hi Didi, how r u?, Sahil asked her."

" Sahil", saying so she started to cry.

" Didi Kya hua r u fine?", Asked a worried sahil.

" Shivay", she whispering between her sobs.

" Didi listen to me u r my khidkithod Anika didi. U should not fall weak before him."

" I can't sahil. I can't live with him. I need to move away from him."

" Didi I know u r hiding something from me. I also knew u r doing it for SSO. But trust me u can never change your fate. If life give u a chance then please accept it".

" What r u saying sahil? If I live with him then I will never be able to move on in my life."

" Do you remember didi once u gave me a chocolate for getting first rank. I didn't eat that chocolate. I kept on saying I will tomorrow. I was afraid what if the chocolate gets over. I will not get it again anytime soon. U said to me whatever we have now we should be happy with it. We should not worry about future. It's the same way u should spend your time happily with SSO instead of worrying what will happen in future. U got a chance didi don't miss it."

Anika was about to reply him but hearing footsteps she told him to call later and finished her call. She wiped her tears and kept her face straight.

" Anika woh actually what happened was".

" Mr.oberoi it's completely your personal issue. I know u don't give explanations to others. I just want to finish this off quickly".

" If u want it then listen Anika u should stay with me for few days. U should listen to all my orders. U should do whatever I ask u to do. U can't leave in middle. At the end of the stay u will get sahil's custody papers again. Till then u will be mine in all senses."

If someone said Anika was shocked would be an understatement. She was totally confused. She don't know what is running in his mind. But at the end of the day definitely she will be the one losing this battle. She didn't care about future or anything all she wanted was his happiness. If her pain give happiness to him then she will happily accept it.

" I am ready Mr.oberoi. I accept your deal."

Hi everyone thank you for your support. Sorry for late as well as short update. My college started so I am not getting enough time. I will complete this story for sure.

If u want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.