Shivika FF - Hided Truth Part 5

Recap : Anika ask something to shivay.

Part 5

" Anika what gift you want from me?", He asked her.

Anika was embarrassed to face him after their almost missed kiss. But she decided to answer him.

" Can I see my parents photo", tears brimmed in her eyes while saying this to him.

Shivay looked into her eyes.

Shivay's pov

She is crying because of me. I hate to see tears in her eyes but when I am responsible for it I feel like killing myself. I know I am being selfish. I called you my family but I didn't prove it in my actions. Now also I am standing against you. I can't let my family to suffer Anika.

I know I am wrong. I am trying to save my family even though they are guilty. I am sorry Anika. You think I married you because I'm guilty but it's not true. I married you because I love you Anika.

No one in this world can replace your place in my life. You saved my life many times. You sacrificed your happiness for me. You did everything to keep me happy.

But I hurt you again and again. I failed as a husband. I failed to protect your feelings. I don't deserve you Anika but I can't live without you.

I promised you we will fight against every odd together. I promised you I will not hide anything from you. But this can't happen now. In this struggle we both are opposite to each other.

Either one should win or lose. You can call me tadibaaz but shivay Singh oberoi never loose any challenge. You never asked me anything and now you are asking me something for the first time. I will definitely give it you.

" Give me 30 minutes Anika", saying so he left his room immediately.

Once he was outside he smashed a vase near to him. He felt too guilty. He can't see pain in her eyes. This guilt is killing him.

She wondered what happened to him.
After 30 minutes shivay entered his room. His face looked pale and defeated. Anika couldn't understand his reaction. She always understood him by reading his kanji aankh but today it seemed to be impossible.

" Kya hua shivay? Is everything fine?. You look so tired. Are you fine?", Anika enquired about his health.

Shivay's pov

Why she is being so selfless? How can be someone so selfless like this? Any other girl in her place must have asked me about her gift. But she is worried about my health not her gift.

That's why she is my khidkhitod Anika. She is my wife. This mere thought is enough for my existence. But I am filled with guilty. Whenever I see her face I am dying thousand times for hurting her.

She lost my parents because of my family and I can't even support her in her bad phase of life. I truly don't deserve her. I know she loves me but will she ever forgive me? Will she forgive this culprit for his acts? Only time can answer this questions.

" I am fine Anika. Actually I have something for you", he gave her a small gift box.

Anika took it from him. She opened it and found a photo frame. It was a group photo. It had a picture of a middle aged man and woman followed by four little kids.

Everyone was smiling in that photo except a kid. She ran her finger over the photo. She hugged it closely and tears flowed from her eyes.

Shivay held her closer and consoled her.