Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 5

Part 5

Anika's pov

I don't know why I accepted this deal. Deep down in my heart I want to stay with him but my brain reminded me of the consequences. I very well knew about the loss I am going to face.

Shivay may think he is very smart but he don't know I am more smarter than him. He wants to give me pain and he thinks he can do it by loving me. He is absolutely right. His love is my weakness. But he doesn't know for his happiness I am ready to bear any level of pain even if it means my death. Tears of pain flowed through her cheeks.

She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She wiped her tears off. She looked p and her face met a gaze of his. His deep blue orbs got locked with her black orbs.

He could sense her pain to soothe it he immediately hugged her. She didn't protest or push him away. She decided to live this moment. She didn't reciprocate the hug but also she didn't break the hug. She inhaled his scent deep inside. It calmed her heart. On the other shivay was not able to handle this much proximity between them.

He wanted to help her and soothe her but holding her so close created a sweet bitter sting feeling in his stomach. He gently broke the hug and looked into her face.

Anika was embarrassed by this hug. She didn't want to express her emotions but her cheeks were so pinkish. Shivay looked at her closely and noticed her Blushing. He was very happy and proud of himself because he is the only one who can make her blush.

" Car has arrived, we can go", he said in a calm voice.

" Oh okay", she tried to sound normal.

After a travel of few hours they reached oberoi mansion. Anika couldn't believe herself. She very well remembered him saying to her he won't ask her to come back to oberoi mansion. But why he himself brought her here. She didn't want to get out from the car.

" Get down anika. U need to come inside", said shivay.

" I won't u come back to oberoi mansion", said a retorted Anika.

" Stop playing Anika. Don't you remember our deal. U have to do everything which I ask u to do", he said her showing the deal papers.

" I won't", said a determined Anika.

" Then it's fine Anika u can do whatever you want. I hope you will have no problem if sahil stays in oberoi mansion with us forever.", He stressed the word forever.

Hearing the word sahil from him she immediately got down from the car. She recalled his words which he said a few seconds ago. She could clearly understand the meaning of his words. She don't want to lose sahil at any cost. She decided to obey him. She followed him to the entrance.

Anika's pov

Why this shivay is not understanding? I can't come with him to oberoi mansion. What if pinky aunty sees me again and tell shivay about his truth. After what happened before 3 months I didn't wish to see other members of the family. Even though omru knows everything I don't want them to be in trouble. I hesitantly walked to the door.

Shivay held my hand tightly and gave a gentle smile assuring me everything would be fine. I tried to release my hand from him but he didn't let me. When we entered into oberoi mansion I wasn't able to find anyone. I looked confusingly at shivay's face. He smirked at me.

"Don't worry Anika. No one is home. No one will disturb us either. Everyone went out. No one will come home for a week. It's just u and me all together but still alone."

He blindfolded her and held her hands in his in a most romantic way.

" What r u doing?", Her voice rose in panic.

" Shhh Anika, just come with me", he didn't give her a chance to speak. He started to walk.

After reaching a certain place. He went close to her and kept his chin on her shoulders. He could feel her uneven breathing and erratic hear beat. He whispered in her ears.

" This is going to be the place where we are going to create memories. This will be the place which we will remember till our breathe last in our bodies", saying so he removed the cloth from her eyes.

Anika slowly opened her eyes and got the biggest shock of her life. She found herself standing in their room. Her mind corrected not their room but shivay's room.

Before leaving from oberoi mansion she never thought she will again get a chance to visit his room but now she is standing again in the same roof with him. She looked around.

She noticed that the entire room was revamped according to her taste. She remembered her saying to him once about his colourless choices.

Her eyes moistened seeing his efforts. Her heart pained a lot because it remembered her this is just for a week. She decided to stay strong and give shivay happiness after all love is all about being selfless.

Hi everyone back with a new update. Thank you so much for your support. 3 parts got 100+ votes. You people are great. Sorry for making u wait.

As I said earlier my college started that's why I don't get enough time to write. I promise you next update will be very soon.

If u want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.