TEASER

Teaser

" Anika come fast we are getting late", shivay said to her.

" Two more minutes shivay", she replied.

" You are saying this for past one hour", shivay teased her.

" Okay this is the last chance. I'll come in two minutes", she requested.

" Okay I am waiting. But come fast", he said.

After few minutes

Anika came from her room. She was wearing a Saree. She was extremely looking beautiful.

looked at her. He kept on staring her. She could feel her cheeks rising up.
He went to her and said.

" You are looking so beautiful Anika. In your language dilthod khubsurat. You are making me to lose my sanity", he winked at her.

She blushed at his comment.

" Shivay we are getting late", Anika distracted him.

" Haan woh I talked to sahil. He is waiting for us", he told her.

" You never give me a chance to complain about you", she smiled.

" Can I take it as a compliment or scolding", he teased.

" It totally depends on you Mr. Perfect Singh oberoi", Anika said.

" Okay then are you ready to celebrate " family day " with sahil and me Mrs. Perfect Singh oberoi", he smirked.

" Always billuji", she quickly pecked his cheeks and ran away.

Hi everyone this is just a teaser. Last part crossed 150 likes. Thank you so much for your support.

Now this book is ranked 22 in fan fiction. I am really grateful to all of you. Thank you for your votes.

I couldn't write a chapter today so I decided to give a teaser. Today I got to complete an assignment. I know no one in my class will submit tomorrow but what to do I always like to complete my work earlier. So please don't be angry.

If you want next update soon like and comment because I'M BAD NOT VERY BAD.