Shivika Fs - fulfilling wishes part 38

Recap: shivay and Anika in India

Part 38

" Where are we going now", asked an impatient Anika.

" Wait for few minutes. You will get to know soon. Till then it's a suspense", shivay puzzled her.

" But shivay I hate suspense. Please tell me", she pouted like a kid.

Shivay thought she was so cute. He couldn't control himself. He pecked her lips slightly. Anika was too shocked to react.

" Shivay what did you do now?", She questioned him.

" Kissed you", he said happily.

" Chalu cheez Singh oberoi", she gave birth to another name.

" Only for you darling", he gave his million dollar smile.

After sometime they reached their destination.

They entered into a house. Shivay sat on the sofa whereas Anika was still looking at him. Suddenly someone threw stick on her. She looked up and saw Chanda standing before her.

" It took 7 months for you. I hate you Anika. You forgot your friend. You didn't even care to inform me about your whereabouts. You don't know how much i wasworried thinking about you. I never expected this from you", chandha bursted her anger out.

" Chandha I am sorry. I want to talk to you but I didn't want to disturb you. Already you helped me a lot when was in trouble. I didn't want to trouble you more", Anika apologized for her behavior.

" Whatever you say I am not going to talk to you", chandha was stubborn. She was not ready to accept anika's apologies.

Before Anika could say anything.

" Question Kumari tum yahan", said mahi who was beyond shocked seeing Anika.

" Mahi", anika was equally surprised to see him in chandha's house.

" Why the hell he is here?", Mahi pointed towards shivay.

" Mahi actually", shivay was stopped in middle.

" I don't need your explanations", mahi said in a cold tone.

" Guys what's happening here? Why both of you are fighting? Don't forget you both are brothers", asked a confused Anika.

" He is not my brother", mahi stated.

" Mahi what are you saying", questioned Anika.

" Let me explain Anika. After I accepted mahi he came to oberoi mansion. Then he asked me about you. I didn't hide anything from him. After listening to me he slapped me in anger. He said how can I do this to you. He didn't accept us and left oberoi mansion in rage.", Shivay told her the truth.

" Mahi but he apologized for his mistake. Moreover you need a family. Only we can understand the pain of being an orphan", Anika tried to convince him.

" Question Kumari why are you taking his side?" He did very bad to you. You are right I need a family but I can't live in a place where sacrifices are not respected", mahi was not convinced.