What just happened?(14)

Start from the beginning

"Anything else?"

"Wierd symbols are carved into the cave. There's also another cave at the other side of the entrance but I only took in the view" Gemini shuts his phone off and nods at the two girls.

"Well we're going on a trip"

"What?" Aries laughs but stops when Gemini is dead serious. "I'm serious, I'm bringing along Saggi and the almighty Leo with us. If you decide to ask the other girls, go ahead" Aries and Aqua nod at Gemini who leaves their dorm.

****

Cancer was shivering from the cold outside. Cancer, Pisces, Libra and Taurus decided to go with Aquarius and Aries. They didn't know why they were invited but being a curious girl like Cancer, she couldn't say no.

Curiosity killed the cat....

But satisfaction brought it back.

Cancer chuckled at herself following Sagittarius and Scorpio - who came only to protect his two friends.

Capricorn seemed to have a quiet yet long conversation with Pisces while Virgo was next to Libra and Taurus who were confused as why they were here.

"Again why are we here?" Leo asked for the third time.

"Shut up you'll figure it out" Aries scolds him.

They entered a cave, suddenly everyone stopped taking. Silence filling in the air, as dark as it was, symbols glowed on the walls. There were exactly 12, that seemed to be rhe brightest while the rest were planets along with stars and other constellations.

Pisced gasped when she saw a symbol exactly like her 'birthmark' on the end of the other twelve. She was amazed, confused but she let her soft fingers touch the symbol.

That's when everything hit her.

"You are too young but I am going to tell you now. You guys are special, there are twelve of you that are being attacked by Ophiuchus for your powers. So keep this necklace, alright. You are going to go to earth, as a normal human. You're going to remember this one day because of your healing powers, it will heal this memory spray I'll put on you but once you find out. Keep it a secret, if humanity finds out, Ophiuchus will find out you're a Zodiac."

Pisces let tears escape her eyes as she looked at the girl next to her. "Libra we'll always remember each other right?" The blond nodded, her own tears forming as they ran into a closet.

Ten kids stood there, each one looking scared. The first to disappear was a red-head, then a young girl with silver hair disappeared with a boy. Next was another boy, then another girl, then another two boys disappeared.

"Pisces bye" with that the blond disappeared as well as two other boys. Lastly stood a blue-head and herself. "Bye" Pisces lets tears drops as the other girl fakes a smile.

"Will I see you one day?" the girl shakes her head not knowing what to say. "We'll see about that" the girl disappears leaving Pisces alone.

She put the necklace onto her scar as she disappeared into a whole new world.

Suddenly Pisces is back into reality as Libra stares at her in shock. Libra takes her hand off a symbol which looked like the one on her shoulder.