TJxMHIY ❤️: Clones

Hi guys!

This next chapter is a collaboration between myself and one of my favorite co-authors who also writes fics for MAICHARD/ALDUB. This is a single chapter crossover of my fic and hers, a request by some of our mutual readers (and one that's already been long overdue ✌🏻), and if you haven't read My Heart Is Yours yet, you might find that some parts of this chapter do not make sense. I mean, some of the stuff here's already weird, but there are some things you might not even get at all. LOL. Well, MHIY is one of the best Maichard stories I've read here, and I fully recommend that you guys read it too. You can do so by searching for it on TonnieSeawolf 's profile.

To my non-filo readers, MHIY is written in full English too, so I'm sure you'd be able to enjoy it as well. I hope you'd give it a shot so you could see and appreciate the couple, who have inspired the characters of DeiJay, through another writer's work.

I'm hoping you guys would enjoy reading this chapter as much as we've enjoyed writing it. You won't believe it, but we had actually spent several months writing this single chapter. It was going back and forth between us, because we wanted to make sure that the scenes were being written fluidly, like it's only being written by one person, and that our characters are consistent with how they really are in our individual fics. It wasn't easy, but we definitely had a blast writing this.

It was an honor doing this collab with you, Shell! Thanks for the opportunity. ❤️😘

So yeah, here it is... (I wonder if you'd still be able to guess which part was written by whom 😂)

PS: there's actually a filler chapter before this, in case you missed it. 😘

~~~~~

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" RJ asked, looking at Dei with concern. They were at the airport, trying to get to the boarding area on time, and he had been noticing how Dei was touching her tummy a lot. He also noticed a couple of times how she would wince or bite her lip secretly.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"No, you're not. What's going on?" RJ stopped walking and pulled Dei's hand to stop her too.

"I'm fine, it's just my tummy. It's been cramping a lot since this morning," she answered.

"What? Why didn't you tell me? We could've cancelled our flight until you're feeling better," RJ told her reproachfully.

"I'm fine, babe. It's just mild cramping. It's normal, especially with the twins."

RJ sighed and held out his hand for her bag. "Let me hold your bag and just hold Athena's hand instead. We don't need to walk too fast, we still have enough time. Athena, hold on to mommy's hand for now."

But Athena wasn't paying attention. Her eyes were fixed on the airport K9 - a black Labrador Terrier. She was staring at the dog, fascinated by its shiny black fur and the way it was lounging lazily at one corner, with its human partner standing right beside it.

As RJ began to speak again, Dei suddenly bent over in pain, and he let go of Athena's hand to help Dei up and rub her back with his palm.

"Dammit, babe. This isn't mild cramping at all. What are you feeling?"

"There's a sharp pain on my right abdomen. The twins are moving a lot," Dei answered, heaving.

"Do you need to sit down? Or we can go to the airport clinic. There should be an airport clinic here somewhere," RJ said as he looked around the area.