Bites

"Aaaaaaargh!!! What the fff--- ouch! What did you do that for, babe?" RJ cried out, kneading his arm where Dei had bitten him hard.

It was late Friday evening and the two of them were watching Bruce Almighty for movie night, when Dei just suddenly bit him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," Dei said sheepishly. "I see your biceps and I just feel the urge to bite into them. And you wearing a white shirt really makes me want to devour you." She lifted his tshirt sleeve to look at his smarting arm and saw the bite mark on it. It was quite deep alright.

"You know I'd be more than willing for you to devour me, but not like that," RJ whined. "Ouch, babe."

"I'm sorry," she said again. "Let me just kiss it... here. Hmmmm..."

"I can see your teeth, Dei."

"Argh. What's happening to me?" she moaned as she plopped her back on the bed.

"Is this a pregnancy thing? God help me if it is," he muttered. "Are you hungry? Do you want anything to eat?" he asked, lying on his side to face her.

"I really can't think of anything," she said, morosely.

"Please stop staring at my biceps like that, babe. You're scaring me."

"Just one more bite please..."

He stared at her for a few seconds, heaved a deep, resigned sigh, and then pushed his arm towards her. She smiled at him gratefully and then sunk her teeth into it again.

"Aaaaaaaargh!"

"That felt really good," she said, beaming after planting a kiss on the new bite mark.

"I seriously wanna cry right now," RJ groaned. "That baby better come out looking exactly like me, or I swear to God..."

"Awww... I love you, babe. Thanks for putting up with me," she said, snuggling closer to him.

He sighed again and kissed her head. "I love you too."

"You smell so good," she whispered, sniffing his neck. "Why do you smell so good?"

He smirked. "I remember when you were pregnant with Athena, you hated the smell of my aftershave," he said.

"You don't have that on now, do you?" she asked, leaning back to look at him.

"I, uh, actually do. I forgot to wash it off earlier."

"Hmmm... that's weird coz I love it. I love how you smell right now. Hmmmm..." She sniffed and kissed his neck as she snuggled even closer, and then the next moment, she was rolling on top of him, sitting on his crotch.

"Uh... what's up, babe?"

"I can't get enough of you, RJ. I want you now... and just like the way you want it too."

He grinned. "Now this is the part of your pregnancy that I loved best." He turned the TV off and then carefully flipped over, getting her underneath him.

+++++

On Sunday morning, Richard was in the kitchen preparing breakfast with Athena, and the little one was watching him while ranting about her playmate.

"I towd him Teena wants pway wif dows but he don't want pway wif dows. I keep saying dows dows dows and he now won't pway wif Teena," Athena complained by the kitchen island.

"Well, Ezra's a boy, princess. Boys don't normally play with dolls," RJ explained. "And he's four now so he's beginning to choose the kind of toys he wants. You can't keep insisting what you want for him."