Bold

"Come here babe," Dei said, pulling RJ's collar as soon as they stepped into the bedroom. Her lips met his at once, and she started kissing him fiercely.

RJ chuckled in their kiss. "God, Dei, these pregnancy hormones are making you wild," he murmured against her lips.

"Don't you like it?" she asked, pulling his lower lip lightly with her teeth as she crept her hands underneath his shirt.

"Oh I love it," he said, taking his shirt off and throwing it on the floor. "It's making you so freaking hot."

Dei paused from unbuttoning his jeans. "Wasn't I hot before," she asked, looking at him with a frown.

RJ couldn't help rolling his eyes. "Of course you were. You've always been hot babe, but your boldness is taking it to a different level now, and it's driving me crazy," he said, biting his lip as he ran his hands up and down her arms.

"Hmmm..." she gave him a sultry smile and ran her fingers down his abs. She moved her lips close to his ear and whispered breathily, "Fuck me, RJ."

He exhaled sharply, grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. "Gladly," he growled before scooping her from the floor and taking her to the bed. He gently laid her on it, with her head on the pillow and then let out a huge sigh as he gazed at her.

"Dei..." he began as he gave her small kisses on her neck and up to her ear. "As much as I would like to fuck you like crazy right now, I need to be gentle. Please be patient, and know that this is driving me even crazier than I already am," he said as his hands travelled up her body.

She nodded. "I know..." she said, breathing hard from anticipation.

RJ lifted her shirt and helped her get out of it, and then his hand moved swiftly to remove the clasp on her strapless bra. He pulled it away, exposing her bosom and he breathed deeply as he looked at them.

He bit his lip once more as he started kneading her breast, and he had to unjust his position to relieve his throbbing hard-on when Dei let out a loud moan.

He claimed one of her mounds, suckling on the tip and twirling his tongue around it as his hand slid inside her leggings and underwear. He felt her wet and ready and his jeans felt tighter on the crotch than ever.

He played with her nub for a little while as he kissed her lips, until she was bucking her hips and begging him to take her already.

He quickly scrambled off the bed and removed his jeans and boxers, and then pulled Dei's leggings and underwear off of her as well.

He gave her tummy small gentle kisses before positioning himself on top of her. He propped his arms on her sides, hovering a little and making sure he wasn't putting much of his weight on her. He skimmed her neck with his lips one more time before kissing her fully on the mouth, while his knees shoved her thighs apart.

He finally entered her, gently and slowly as Dei moaned in their kiss. He moved his hips in slow, careful movements that Dei met while holding on to his arms.

"Harder babe," Dei said, almost pleading, and RJ smirked.

He reached for her nub as he continued his thrusts and nudged it gently but with quick movements. A few more thrusts and she was already squirming underneath him, clenching her inner walls around him as she screamed his name.

RJ claimed her lips again, muffling her pleasured noises until she came down from her high. He broke off the kiss when she stopped mewling. "Babe, it's past 10 PM, you're gonna wake all our neighbors up."

"Do I look like I care right now?" she asked, panting.

He laughed and he continued his careful thrusts, his thumb not leaving her overly sensitive bud and giving her several more orgasms before he finally felt his own coming.

He placed a pillow underneath her and held on to her waist as he pushed deeper inside her, groaning and grunting. His movements became faster and more intense, although his eyes never left her face, until he reached his high and found his release.

He eased out of her at once and slumped his back on the bed, panting with his eyes closed. He reached around her shoulders and pulled her closer so she could lay her head on his chest.

His eyes flung open after five minutes when he felt Dei trailing kisses along his neck and her hand started stroking his already growing hard on.

"Round 2 for RJ?" she whispered.

"Seriously?" he asked, turning his head to look at her.

"Yep," she said, biting her lip.

"Well, damn," he murmured, pulling her on top of him.

The night is long, RJ... 😏