Baby Announcement!

"Did you cook all of these, Dei?" Rose asked, looking at the small platters of food on the dining table.

"I got help from our neighbor, Mindy, but I've been trying to learn all that I can this past month," Dei answered. "I realized it's pretty easy as long as I follow the instructions properly," she added with a smile as Rose tried a mouthful of the Bourbon Pecan Chicken she prepared.

"And it tastes good," Rose told her, taking another mouthful and looking genuinely impressed. "Oh, Dei, my son is so lucky to have you."

"I am," RJ said, placing his arm around Dei's waist and kissing the side of her head. "Dei has been nothing but amazing and she has made me even happier this past three months. This isn't just a random dinner, mom. We have something to tell you."

Rose looked at her husband and Rizza, and the three of them sat down around the dining table.

"Let's just wait for Dei's parents to get on Skype," he told them as he watched Dei set up the laptop.

"Oh my God. I have a feeling I know what this is," Rizza said clutching her face in anticipation and RJ just smiled at her.

"You're making me nervous, son," Rose said, touching her chest and holding Rick's hand tight.

"Hello, mom!" Dei said as soon as her parents appeared on the video screen. "RJ's parents are also here, they're having dinner with us. Are you guys all there?" she asked, placing the laptop on a stool and moving it closer to the table. She then stood beside RJ and wrapped both her arms around his waist as they all looked at the screen to talk to Dei's family.

"Yes! Even grandma is here," Anne said, beaming. "Rose and Ricky, how are you? Rizza! Hello, dear!"

Rizza beamed at them and waved her hand and greeting.

"We are well, Anne. When are you coming to visit?" Rose asked.

"Probably in the next two months. We can no longer wait till Christmas. Ted is already missing his baby girl," Anne said laughing while Ted shyly shook his head with a smile.

"Well, mom, I scheduled this skype call with you and the dinner with RJ's family because we have something important to tell you... I'm three months pregnant!" Dei announced, smiling happily.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! I knew it!" Rizza shrieked, jumping out of her seat and running to hug both Dei and RJ.

"Oh my God, kids," Rose said, almost fainting with happiness. Even Dei's parents looked ecstatic and they couldn't contain their excitement and happiness as they offered their congratulations. RJ just beamed proudly beside Dei.

"You don't know the gender yet, do you?" Ted asked, leaning closer to the camera on their end.

"Not until her 6th month, dad" RJ answered.

"I bet it's a girl," Rizza said. "Dei is probably the prettiest pregnant woman I've seen."

"You probably haven't seen a lot of pregnant women, Rizza," Dei said.

"Well yea," Rizza smiled, shrugging.

"But you are pretty babe. The prettiest, pregnant or not," RJ said, giving Dei an appreciative look.

"You say that now because the baby bump is still small it's almost unnoticeable and I haven't gained the pregnancy pounds yet," she muttered. "Wait till I'm on my third trimester."

"You'll still be the most beautiful," RJ whispered.

"Girl! I envy you so much," Coleen said. "We're still waiting."

"It'll come, sis," Dei told her with a smile.

"When are you due, Dei?" Ricky asked.

"Around the last week of October, dad," she answered.

"Awww, a new family member by Christmas!" Rose exclaimed, almost in tears.

They proceeded to eat their dinner when much of the excitement had died down a bit, or at least enough for them to get some food shoved into their mouths before it got so late that night. Both the expecting grandmothers were ecstatic and were already sharing tips on how to go about the rest of the pregnancy and when the baby finally comes out. The grandfathers on the other hand, allowed themselves a quiet celebration.

By 8PM, Dei's parents had to end the call so they could begin the day on their part of the world. RJ's parents said goodbye at close to 9PM.

"How are you feeling?" RJ asked as they finished cleaning up the kitchen. He hugged Dei from behind while she wiped the plates and started placing them on the rack one at a time.

"Great," she said with a smile. "I'm so happy that they're happy."

"Of course they're happy," RJ said. "Especially my mom. She had been wanting a grandkid for God knows how long."

Dei laughed. "Yea... and my dad too. Did you see how excited he looked?"

"Yes. You just made your dad very happy too," he told her."

"Uhuh..."

"You're not tired, are you?"

"Nope. I'm not," she said. "Why, what do you have in mind?"

"I think it's exactly what you have on your mind too," he whispered and she let out a small giggle. He lifted the hem of her blouse and slowly crept his hands up to her chest. "Hmm, they've gotten really big, babe," he murmured, cupping her breasts with his palms and biting his lip hard. At once Dei felt his growing hard on against the small of her back and she blushed.

"You're embarrassing me," she muttered.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, babe. I love them," he said, gently fondling the mounds as he kissed the side of her neck.

A moan escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. She was suddenly finding it hard to concentrate on what she was doing, and she had to place the plate and the cloth on the kitchen counter to avoid dropping them. "Didn't you love them before?" she asked, trying to keep her mind off the pleasure though her breathing was already low and heavy.

"Oh I loved them, alright. I love everything about you," he said with a smile. "They're just a bit different now... better," he said.

"And they're more sensitive," she said, wincing as RJ's thumb grazed the tip through the material of her bra.

He paused. "Does it hurt when I touch them?" he asked.

"No, not really. They're just too sensitive now and you're making me want to stop what I'm doing," she said, turning her head a little so she could face him. Her eyes looked dazed.

He smiled and moved his lips close to her ear. "Then stop. I'll do you instead," he said with a little chuckle, quoting what she said on her text earlier. "Let's go to the room. Now."