Who He Was

• ATTN : Very Explicit •

RJ found the bar that he was looking for after driving for a few minutes. He got themselves a parking spot, stationed the car in it, and then turned to look at Dei.

"Babe," he began, his tone serious. "Before we go in, I just want you to know that this isn't like the usual clubs we've gone to before. It's quite... different."

"Okaaay... how different?"

"Nothing like you've ever seen before. People in there are more... liberated, I guess," he answered. "I'm gonna give you a glimpse of RJ Faulkerson's world in the past. How's that?"

"Hmmm... that'll be interesting... and a bit scary, to be perfectly honest, but yeah, sure, I'd love that. Am I dressed appropriately enough for this place though?"

His gaze raked her body and studied her outfit. Underneath the thin jacket that she had on, when she was at the restaurant, was a red haltered, summer dress that was designed with small floral prints at the top and was just plain red on the skirt. The length dropped at four inches above her knee and it had a v-shaped neckline that showed just enough of the contours of her bosoms. It wasn't a usual outfit for a night in the bar, but nevertheless, it highlighted all of her sexy features - like her broad shoulders and her long, slender legs.

"That'll do, babe. Just lose the jacket and the cap," he said. "You look amazing in that dress, by the way."

Her heart was racing and she didn't know why, but there was something in the way that RJ was looking at her at that moment that made her so excited for what's to come.

"Now people in there are gonna be quite aggressive. I suspect some guys would even try hitting on you, but we're going in there as an exclusive couple. Just let them know that and they'll back off. Respect is very important in this place."

"Uhmm ok, got it. Let's go?" she asked after taking a deep breath.

He hesitated for a moment, suddenly wondering if it was actually a good idea for him to take her there. He had always placed Dei on a high pedestal, simply because she was nothing like the girls he had met before, and he loved and respected her so much. She had evolved a lot since he first met her though, much to his pleasure. She had become more comfortable with her sexuality and he knew that she had become interested in exploring more - with him, of course. He wasn't sure though if she was ready for this.

"What's up?" she asked when he made no move to get out.

"I'm not sure if you're ready for this," he voiced out, his hand reaching to brush her cheeks with his knuckles and then tucking some strands of hair behind her ear.

"Babe, I may be nervous, but I'm ready for this. I'm ready to get ... "

"Kinky?" he asked with a smug smile.

"Yes," she said, biting her lip. "So come on and let's get dirty."

"Wow," he said and they both laughed.

They walked to the bar hand in hand, got themselves registered and provided with a specific wristband that RJ said would identify their interest, and when they stepped further into the club, she realized at once what he meant when he said that the place was different.

It had a huge dance floor, like most upscale bars that they'd been in. It had VIP lounges on the second floor that had a view of the dance area, a long bar on one side of the ground floor that offered all kinds of alcoholic mixes and beverages known to the most hardcore bar crawler, and an elevated part at the back where the DJ was dropping the beats. It seemed like a usual night club, except that in almost every corner - from the dance floor to the hallways leading to wherever - she could see couples, or (in the case of the trio by the bar) groups of people locked in intense make out sessions.