Geline

"Hi, Dei! Nice gown, girl!" Matt greeted her as they walked towards their table. "You look as gorgeous as ever dah-ling," he added and RJ flashed him a grateful smile.

"Thanks, Matt! And you look equally gorgeous yourself," Dei replied, smiling at him.

"Oh, believe me, I know!" he answered, fluttering his hand in front of him and shrugging his shoulders like he thought it wasn't a big deal. "Have a seat. Mark and his wife are still going around the tables but they'll be sitting with us later. How are you? How's our little princess? I haven't had the time to visit her in three weeks. I hope she hasn't forgotten me."

"Oh, I doubt it, Matt," Dei said, sitting on the chair RJ had pulled for her.

"Do you want some drinks from the bar, babe?" he whispered.

"Sure! I'd love too. I haven't had one in a few months," she replied.

"Do you wanna get drunk tonight?" he asked, chuckling. "They have a mobile bar over there."

"Are you serious? I think I want a cosmo, babe," she answered.

He laughed quietly again. "I was kidding about getting drunk, but I'll let you have a glass or two." He kissed her temple and then walked towards the mobile bar.

Dei turned her attention back to Matt.

"Marby is babysitting Athena right now. The cute little princess has learned a few new words. I'm excited for you to hear them when you come visit her again."

"Hey guys," said a voice behind her.

She turned and saw RJ's trainee standing beside RJ's vacant seat.

"Oh, hi!" Dei greeted her pleasantly.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked, pointing at RJ's chair.

"Um, yea, that's RJ's. But no problem, you can take that," Dei told her.

"Yep. And RJ can take my seat," Matt said, leaving his seat at once and taking the one on the other side of RJ's chair. "And I'll sit here. Right beside you," he smiled at Geline.

"Great," Geline said grinning back. "I'm Geline by the way... and you're Dei, right? The wife?"

"Yes, Geline," Dei answered. "Come on, have a seat. I heard you're from SoCal?"

"Yep! Thankfully I got into TrendBuzz on my first try... and for an executive post no less," she said, letting out a tinkling laugh.

"Wow! That's really great, you must be really good," Dei said, indulging her.

"Not to brag or anything, but yeah, I've never failed on anything before," Geline answered. "I always give my best and always come up with good results," she added with a proud smile.

"Amazing, you'll fit right in with the TrendBuzz family. Though you have to be really quirky too," Dei said, laughing herself.

"Oh, I can be really quirky alright," Geline said. "I love your gown by the way. Blue looks absolutely great on you."

"Oh. Thank you," Dei said, a bit taken aback, and she briefly glanced at Matt who was just listening intently beside Geline, but not saying a word. "Your gown's very lovely too."

"Not as lovely as yours though. That gown really fits you. How I wish I could wear something like that, but my chest would not allow me to, obviously. I wish my chest were that small," Geline said, sighing.

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh! I didn't mean to say you're flat chested or anything, but your breasts are really smaller than mine. They're cute! And fit really well in that dress."