Brave Teena

"What d'you mean thew aw two babies in mommy's tummy?" Athena asked, once again looking confused as she stared at Dei's belly. "Mommy's tummy is sow smaw. Two babies won't fit. It would howt mommy."

"No, it won't. It's okay," Dei said, touching her belly. "Besides we're not sure yet if there are actually two babies inside. But do you want two brothers or two sisters?"

"Hmmm... that's okay," Athena said thoughtfully. "Wiw they seep in Teena's woom too?"

"Yes, they will. But daddy's gonna make them new beds of their own."

"Wiw they pway wif Teena's toys too?"

"Yep. Will you share your toys?" RJ asked, looking up from his laptop where he was checking some emails.

"Hmmm..." Athena thought about it for half a minute before nodding. "Yes. Teena wiw shawe toys."

"Good. Now let's go back to your lessons, princess," Dei told her, winking at RJ. "Alright, what's the shape of a plate?"

"Ahm... ciwkew."

"Good. How about the table?"

"Which taybow?"

"The dining table," Dei answered, grinning.

"Wectangow!"

"Good job!" Dei praised. "And the pizza?"

"Pizza? Ciwkew!"

"No. The sliced one."

"Uhmmm.... Diamond?" Athena asked uncertainly.

"No..."

"A! A! Twayangew!" Athena exclaimed, bouncing in her seat.

"Good job," Dei said, laughing so hard at how Athena's lips moved with so much effort on that word. "What about this small box? What's the shape of this small box?"

"Squew!"

"Very good, Athena! You're ready to go to school," Dei said proudly as she gave her a hug.

"No she's not," RJ interjected, looking up from his laptop again. "She could still just learn from mommy and daddy at home, right princess?"

"But Teena wants go to skoow daddy."

"You're not big and old enough, princess. Let's wait for another year, alright?" RJ said. "Besides, if you wait now, you can still take care of mommy and the baby... or babies. Don't you want that?"

She smiled. "Teena wants take cawe of mommy and babies."

"Good," RJ said, smiling triumphantly and Dei rolled her eyes, laughing quietly.

"What aw the babies doing now, mommy?" Athena asked.

"I don't know. They do nothing much yet because they're too small. They're probably just sleeping or maybe they're hungry because I'm suddenly hungry too."

"What do you want to eat, babe?" RJ asked, shutting down his laptop at once.

"Grilled chicken barbecue," she said, biting her lip as the image of the food flashed on her mind and she felt her mouth watering.

"Okay... I can order one and we'll have it delivered."

"Uhmmm..." she bit her lip again, looking at him uncertainly.