|IMPORTANT A/N AT END| (Developing)Yandere!Dan x Reader - Mine, Only Mine

Y/n nervously walked down the hallway of the school, anxiously looking around the walls, trying to find her first period classroom. It was her first day of this new school, being a transfer student from America. (If you are not from America let's pretend you are) The crowds at this school were nothing like the school she went to in h/s, (home state, if you don't know any just use New York) considering she now had to wear a uniform. 

"Boy, these uniforms are way more uncomfortable than my dad told me they would be" Y/n thought to herself as she was walking, nervously playing with the bottom of the text books that she is carrying. Y/N didn't have enough time to look up, however, as she bumped into a very tall human, making all her books fall from her grasp and hit the floor with a loud smack.

Y/N immediately bent to the ground and started picking up her books, noticing that the person she bumped into was helping her. 

"I'm so sorry about bumping into you."  She quietly said when the human gave her the books that she had dropped, while looking directly into his eyes, which were about a lukewarm brown color.  A/N - *casually describes eyes with water temperatures* :') 

"It's fine, don't worry about it, I'm a giant, this was bound to happen eventually." The person plainly replied before quickly looking her up and down. "Are you new? I haven't seen you around before."

Y/n nodded, feeling slightly uncomfortable that he looked at her like that, but quickly shook it off, starting to lean against the wall, hoping to give the person a calm vibe. 

"Yeah, I just moved here from H/S, in America. Quite strange being in a different country, but I'm getting used to it."

He nodded and gestured to his name tag, noticing her redden when she saw it, her probably feeling dumb that she didn't notice it. 

"I'm Dan, I happen to be the student body president, so if you have any questions or anything, I'm here to assist you." He said while nodding over to the clock.

"It's almost time for class, but everyone here has the same lunch, so if you want, we can sit together." 

"That would be nice actually, thanks Dan, I'd better be off to my class, don't want to be late." Y/n responded while nodding at him, starting to move off to find her classroom.

"Bye Y/N!" Dan said as he watched you walk away, turning to go to his own class, after making sure she got to her class safely. He obviously looked at her schedule when she dropped it, and now he knows everything about her. Y/n's class schedule, her locker number, and her combo.

"Y/n L/n, you are mine. Mine only, and I will resort to killing to make that happen." Dan thought to himself as he sat down in his class. 

~.~ End

A/N okay- I hope you enjoyed, specifically that this got requested, and I now realize why I didn't want to write about yandere Dan, it's because I can't figure out how to make that a one shot. It deserves it's own book, so I want to write one about a youtuber. Please comment right here who you want the yandere to be, it would mean a lot. If two youtubers get a ton of votes, I could make a plot like the following :

1st youtuber is a yandere to Y/N

2nd youtuber is a yandere to a girl with a name I'll take votes for;

They live in different towns, and start talking, eventually figure out what is going on, and team up to try to help each other out?

PLEASE COMMENT IF THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA, AND WHAT YOUTUBERS PLEASE XD